Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pay & Play Day run by the Army at Tidworth, December.

It cant be full already, or are they restricting the amount of LCs :think:

Only just got permission from the better half, e-mail sent so fingers crossed. thought I might as well try.

Chris Green90 said:
Only just got permission from the better half, e-mail sent so fingers crossed. thought I might as well try.
You still need "Permission" ?

Graham

Unfortunately, Yes, The Mrs is pretty easy going but does control the purse strings, It's probably gonna cost me somewhere in the region of £400 for the trip down there etc and it being so close to Christmas its always best to check

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Rob said:
It cant be full already, or are they restricting the amount of LCs :think:
He, he, he,

1 Land Cruiser for every 5 Green Ovals.
Terrible attrition rate the Green stuff.

Graham :mrgreen:

I've pm'd Trev and asked him if he is responding by email or posting the joining instructions straight out.

I beleive everyone is included - once I did the list the other day and counted up I contacted him and he asked me to keep spreading the word - think he's just behind with the admin - he is in the RLC so I assume doing Green stuff as well.

Pete

Yep, as thought, if you have sent your details in then you have a place - Trevs Regt will be on exercise soon, so I know he's got a lot on.

Still space left if anyone else intereested.

Pete

Thanks for checking Pete. Any idea when those of us who have not had confirmation will get our info packs?

Ian

All packs will be going out to everyone at the same time - none have been sent out at all yet.

No fear, if you have emailed Trev the info then you are in - I can sort any last minute problems.

If you have sent a message just make sure you also post here, so I know about you and can keep an eye on it.

Peet

Pay & Play Day run by the Army at Tidworth, December.

I've emailed him and have had a response re camping (brrr - FoxWing in use I think, plus RTT and extra thick duvet!!) so I'm assuming I'm in unless I hear different. But I have a LC so I'll just put on the amber lights and go as a recovery vehicle!!

I've managed to free up the day so that I can attend. So email sent. Fingers crossed that there is space :eusa-pray:

Yes, there is - you will get the paperwork through in due course.

With the benefit of hindsight I should have asked Trev to allocate us 'x' amount of places, and done our confirmations myself, would have removed any concerns about places - if it is a succesful day I will suggest that for next year.

Pete

So far:

Tony P
Crispin
Jon W
Rob
Gary S
Paul
Gav
Spindrift
Matt W
Cpt Sideways
Julian
Justin E
Me (Pete)
Ian Rubie
Chris Green
One other
Scott

Pete

Gary Stockton said:
I've emailed him and have had a response re camping (brrr - FoxWing in use I think, plus RTT and extra thick duvet!!) so I'm assuming I'm in unless I hear different. But I have a LC so I'll just put on the amber lights and go as a recovery vehicle!!
Who was it that had some stickers made up....
"Official Land Rover Recovery Vehicle"?

Now wouldn't that be a good group buy for the event.

Graham

Graham said:
Gary Stockton said:
Who was it that had some stickers made up....
"Official Land Rover Recovery Vehicle"?

Now wouldn't that be a good group buy for the event.

Graham

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/toyota-land-c ... 3a6ab8acdc

Shall we all sport them :twisted:

they might have the last laugh :whistle:

Back