Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Placed an order for a new Toyota 4x4 today

I like it too.
Best thing about it though is that it's working its a*se off on the second day.
Job done.
Superb stuff chap.

Very nice and you've not wasted any time putting it to work either.

That's a nice looking truck is that :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Wow! I like that too. I always say I like my 80 for carrying folks around in, but that would be fine.... I can see my mother-in-law tethered in the tray, she'd just about fit :whistle: (Did I really just say that?) :eusa-naughty:

Very nice Andy, congratulations!

Sorry to digress but I note that, similar to the Colorados, you still only seem to get 1 reverse light at the back?

I've never understood why Toyota did this - especially on such big "utility" type vehicles and which have ample space in the light clusters for reverse lights either side etc. The extra Yen it might cost to have a fog and reverse light either side must surely be worth it.

I do notice that you have a reverse camera fitted as standard, which will improve things but probably still be pretty useless in the dark!

thanks chaps!

Chadr - i have looked yet, but i think the the white strip light on tailgate is also a reversing light - but i will have to doublecheck!
i think this is for the camera which is standard on the invincible.
the view on camera screen in dark is pretty good, but i am finding it hard to trust using the camera, and the front/rear parking sensors - that had already been fitted to my vehicle.

the Hilux turning circle is certainly worse than the landcruiser, i find i need to shunt to reverse into my drive most times,

I think the "White" LED strip is actually your high-level brake light.

Sorry to digress but I note that, similar to the Colorados, you still only seem to get 1 reverse light at the back?

I've never understood why Toyota did this - especially on such big "utility" type vehicles and which have ample space in the light clusters for reverse lights either side etc. The extra Yen it might cost to have a fog and reverse light either side must surely be worth it.

I do notice that you have a reverse camera fitted as standard, which will improve things but probably still be pretty useless in the dark!

it's not Toyota. It's construction and use regulations, which also limit their output to the value of a small gloworm!!

thanks chaps!

Chadr - i have looked yet, but i think the the white strip light on tailgate is also a reversing light - but i will have to doublecheck!
i think this is for the camera which is standard on the invincible.
the view on camera screen in dark is pretty good, but i am finding it hard to trust using the camera, and the front/rear parking sensors - that had already been fitted to my vehicle.

the Hilux turning circle is certainly worse than the landcruiser, i find i need to shunt to reverse into my drive most times,

the camera is good once you get used to it! I found it tricky at first but now I've got my bearings I can reverse to within a few cm of the vehicle behind. wouldn't be without it now.

Fantastic looking truck Andy. Great colour too... have to admit even better than T.G.C.

Back