Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Please kindly see full video and then type your comment

Hi Jumah, welcome to the club. The video footage is stunning, lovely dunes and some very soft sand! Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

One day I'd love to drive through there :pray:

Hi Jumah

Welcome to the club. Very interesting video, that section with the rock outcrops looks amazing. :thumbup:

Thanks Jumah I really enjoyed that. Never thought I'd be putting Libya on my list of countries I need to see. Derek

Yip. Think libya has just been confirmed onto my "places to see" list.

Welcome and thanks for posting. Having been to Libya a couple of times that video brought back great memories. It is a stunning place to visit.
Scott said:
some very soft sand!
Fesh fesh is a right ****! It is very hard to see, first you know of it is a huge cloud of very fine dust followed by a sudden stop! If you are lucky you can back out the way you went in, unlucky and you are digging to free the car.

Ian

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This was filmed from Tobys car while we were playing. Oops :oops:

[youtube:33e12miy]PxApfm5Wu30[/youtube:33e12miy]

Looks great - fantastic scenery. Think I might have to put that on my bucket list too.

Welcome to the club!

Excellent stuff, it just reminds me of why I keep going back to Egypt & Libya with my 80..............roll on January!!!!!

Andy

Merhba Jumah,

Excellent video. Definitely on the list of places to visit. :thumbup:

Fresh home made pasta in middle of the desert - must be the ultimate in bush camping :)

Ian Rubie said:

[youtube:4j3e8c0h]PxApfm5Wu30[/youtube:4j3e8c0h]

If it was not for the soundtrack I would have thought the video was in slow motion :doh:

Welcome Jumah - another place to add to my (growing) list of places to go. :pray:

Dear Sirs :\ Scott ,Tony ,Derek ,dyladams , Ian, Gary ,Andy ,Reinhard, Epic Rescue :thumbup: :clap:

Thank you for everybody

I am very happy for the comments of members of the club :p
I feel that I am one of this club, :thumbup:
And now has established the club in Libya to collect all the lovers of Land Cruiser :dance:
thank you
Jumah

Ian Rubie said:

[youtube:1mwkt6fh]PxApfm5Wu30[/youtube:1mwkt6fh]

Thank you for the video
You are truly wonderful professional driver :clap:
Jumah

Derek J said:
Thanks Jumah I really enjoyed that. Never thought I'd be putting Libya on my list of countries I need to see. Derek

Dear Sir: Derek
welcome in Libya :p
I can help you free if you need it :thumbup:
Jumah

Scott said:
Hi Jumah, welcome to the club. The video footage is stunning, lovely dunes and some very soft sand! Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

One day I'd love to drive through there :pray:
Dear : Scott
I hope To you enjoy driving in the soft sand week :pray:

thank you
Jumah

Very nice video Jummah - one day... :cool:

But as for Ian's professional driving status... :p Mind you, I can't comment!!! :oops:

:cool:

Gav Peter said:
But as for Ian's professional driving status... :p Mind you, I can't comment!!! :oops:

Cheeky. Main thing is I got out without having to dig, all part of the fun.

:lol: Yes, absolutely - the longer the spade stays ON or IN the truck, the better!!!

Back