Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Possible Club trip to Bala forest Wales 13th & 14th June

Looked a good trip, I do like Wales for lanes, can't wait to get back with the boys

Good to see some trip pics, looks like it was a fun weekend. Friday camp spot looks nice, as that by a greenlane ?

The wayfarer start was a bit tight when I drove it a few years ago,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi are you thinking of doing this again in 2016?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Definitely a few trips on the cards for 2016. As soon as it warms up or possibly snows enough I'll post up plans for the next trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Recovery gear is packed already. As long as I can cuddle up with you in your heated tent I'm game.

Brave man to suggest that.......

Karl cuddles in the woods

I have room for you as well Stu ... Mwah lol

Would be too short notice for me Ryan. Could do with sorting a date though :thumbup:

I have room for you as well Stu ... Mwah lol

Would be too short notice for me Ryan. Could do with sorting a date though :thumbup:

I watched deliverance the other week fir the first time then took the dog for a walk. It was the most paranoid I have ever been......

Not sure how i done that but Stu's Deliverance comment made me laugh and so i used the thumbs up feature for the first time . A few hours later i looked to see if anyone else had done the same and it was then i noticed i had actually left a thumbs down ???

I did log that camping spot where we had the braai and tightened your nuts Ryan - if you need it.

Thanks Chris, that was a good site. Nice firm ground, perfect for a bit of roadside nut tightening...

Back