Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Possible OEM Parts prices decrease....

Dave Burgess

Yeah, I know: We'll believe it when we see it! :lol:

I was in the local stealer for an (yet another) oil filter yesterday and the helpful chap behind the counter was surprised by how high the price was so re-checked for me. I mentioned that the filter was about all I bother with at OEM prices :snooty: . His response was that as of March/April, certain items would become a lot cheaper as Toyo had realised they are losing a large chunk of business.

Specifically he mentioned Toyota Optifit Brake components, including discs and pads, and general service items. Also batteries - which are quite competitively priced in the Optifit range - but he did say he wouldn't bother on the grounds of quality :| .

No idea of what Toyo consider to be 'a lot cheaper', but worth a wee wait if you're planning brake work.

Hope this is useful

Interesting, I am about to do the brakes in the 120 so this is worth waiting for.... Thanks for the heads up, let's hope it's true :pray:

All the main dealers for any make in my area are matching factor prices, my only fear is once all the factors are gone the dealers will push prices up higher..

If Toy reduced its prices for parts it would be nice as other major manufacturers have allready gone down this route. Also a free online EPC so all the enthousiasts for the older Toy's can tinker to their hearts content with OEM parts delivered to your doorstep.

Back