Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

££££ price guide ££££

drew

looking for a price guide for a lift kit does any one have an idea for a full front and rear suspention lift kit and what make where to buy ive just sorn my 99 3.0 kzj95 im also planing a full overhall ie callipers full bush kit wheels and tyres
any info on parts suppliers would be great but i need to know how much im going to be spending before i buy anything
cheers drew

I echo what Ben said - had ironman on my old LJ and my current 95, more than happy, not convinced that spending double will get you much more.

Spend a bit of time reading similar threads, that will broaden your knowledge base.

I asume you are putting on a lift so you can run bigger tyres?

Pete

I, like many others here, have had an IM lift and am very happy with it. Obviously depends on what you intend to do with your cruiser but IMO it's hard to get better VFM.

It cost me £450 parts + £100 fitting, all plus VAT, just before Xmas.

I also have the IM sl kit fitted december 2011 by west coast its good but the finish is poor mine is rusting in less than 6 month the paint finish leaves alot to be desired Ironman need to do something about the paint finish, might be ok in aus but not here.

Again, as above.

Iron Man by West Coast, Paul and his guys.

Book to arrive there in the morning time, sit around, check out the other vehicles in the workshop, have tea, and marmalade toast by the lovely Paul's mum, and drive back home a few hours later.

What could be simpler.

Gra.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
thanks for the info and yes i do want to fit bigger tyres i am also thinking about a body lift at the same time as the poly bushes are fitted what would be my options and is it possible to go to bigger wheels as well or just get my standerd alloys refurbed there is a firm local to me that will chemical strip then shot blast and powder coat my wheels for £35 per wheel and they do a great job as my son had some done on his saxo
(edit) ive tried to contact westcoast via theire web site but every time i get an error unable to send message so tried to ring hopeing to get an answer phone and was greeted with "helo welcome to the house of god" so i apolagised for ringing on a sunday and said i would ring back on tuesday the person who answerd the phone seemed a verry plesent bloke and i look forward to dealing with them

Rough trax sell them too using rancho dampers slightly cheaper than IM if memory serves. It is the same kit for the kzn185 surf.

Drew

There do seem to be issues with contacting westcoast via the net, telephone is (marginally) better.

Pete

Back