Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Really?

Strange that it failed on ns rear lower seat elt mount, then passed, then a couple of years later failed on the same thing.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just goes to show photo's always flatter. Very few 80's ( except perhaps ones from warmer climes) are survivors when subject to salty winters.
I hot wash mine underneath perhaps 3 times during the winter months.

100 owners
That price for 2001 car feels a lot, there are few 200s, 7 years younger ones available for that price. This goes on to prove that every LandCruiser is unique.

The 200 is a leap in "class" for want of a better word I reckon and the price tag jumps accordingly i'd say . From a personal point of view I don't consider the 100 an upgrade on the 80 or the 120 an upgrade on the 90 , but the 200 .........................

:think: if i grow up to be a gentleman appreciative of comfort then maybe .

Don't you just love it when the reg no is denied.

At 83K it should be perfect.

Poverty spec GS with a bit of VX bling, looks like the steering wheel has seen some action.

Perfect price though.

Last edited:

[/URL]

At 83K it should be perfect.

Poverty spec GS with a bit of VX bling, looks like the steering wheel has seen some action.

Perfect price though.

I did see that last night. It would have been sold already if this was 2 years ago. Quite a few nice examples that have been sat for sale for a while now. Things don’t seem to be moving like they use to be.

Looks Tidy Andy.. If there is any Truth in the Description and the mileage is correct, its not a bad Motor.... I wouldn't pay 14 grand for it but i guess some one would

It's a rare manual! I wonder if tidy cloth is a better bet on an old vehicle or does it disintegrate eventually?

............ looks like the steering wheel has seen some action.

There's got to be a reason the Reg is denied!!!

@AndycruiserguyLomas .............looks like the steering wheel has seen some action.
[/QUOTE]

Reminds me...... must find those sandpaper gloves of mine!!!

I did see that last night. It would have been sold already if this was 2 years ago. Quite a few nice examples that have been sat for sale for a while now. Things don’t seem to be moving like they use to be.
Agreed - not sure if its the economy, fuel prices, creeping LEZs or what, but the market is definitely not as manic as it was a year or two ago - well priced vehicles still seem to sell quickly, but there are lots (especially old Landcruisers, Landrovers, etc) that are lurking around for months without selling.

It occurs to me that the majority i consider mates are self made in business or at least self employed , and universally they are all doing what they can to shore each other up in bid for self-preservation financially , myself included . With that in mind i reckon prices will remain static for quite some time because whats the point in selling if it only prolongs the misery and does nothing to alleviate the stress .

Talking to the fella who supplies me with a couple of thousand litres of fuel monthly and he says if i do it any cheaper my wagons will have empty fuel tanks and i won't be able to deliver anything .

This credit crunch has been coming since before the last one and as always the wealthiest buy everything cheap taking it forever out of reach for the majority and the lucky ones will tread water holding on to what they got until its all over .

Nothing is worth more than someone will pay - which doesn't matter much if you don't need to sell it .

Back