Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Really?

I wish the Price of Long wheel base vans was static, Iv been looking for a decent one for ages, Its like looking for an 80, Either way over priced, Or polished Turds... Or Ex Hermes :confusion-shrug:

Yeh been looking Shayne, Most iv seen still have all the gubbins in place, Dont want the hassle of ripping it all out then trying to get rid of it, Just looking for a clean honest, Lowish mileage lwb van for the next chapter in life.... The 80 is not an option for what i want, In fact its done 4 miles since the MOT 2 weeks ago

I'd never heard of a welfare van until a couple of weeks ago when i was bored just killing time building an imaginary camper and i thought wow toilet and sink already fitted so all i would need is a bed and cooker . Was a bunch of the on ebay under 5k , owned by charities who got a new one given to them i'd guess .

1660370464938.png

Vario was best van ever i reckon and i sent one the same to the scrapyard by parking myself in the front of it at high speed , on the bright side my bike was ok apart from bent handlebars , sods law only me and the bars wouldn't fit through the gap between the back of one van and the front of the other .

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Now we're talking

Thats a survivor.

Yikes! So that's what the underneath should look like. That could be a photo from the brochure it looks that good.

Yikes! So that's what the underneath should look like. That could be a photo from the brochure it looks that good.

Yep, but you'll struggle to find anything quite so good anywhere. Looks like a cross between a UK GX and VX. I don't think they supplied leather to hot climates. Its been prepped to the nines though, shiny silicone everywhere. Photo's flatter I've found to a big degree in the past.
Be interesting to see the final hammer price.

Last edited:
Thanks Jacob, Im regretting putting it on ebay already... its only been a couple of hours and iv got a F%&king headache, Jeeez!!! :lol:

TBH I never sell on eBay, seems more wasters and scammers than anything else.

its only been a couple of hours and iv got a F%&king headache, Jeeez!!!

Part of selling desirable items I'm afraid. The rough 80 I sold a few months ago I had more than 40 enquiries in the first 12-15 hours. The guy who bought it ( who incidentally was here a couple of hours ago) didn't mess me about, paid the asking price without a quibble and drove away.
Higgy, I think the price is right on the button, good luck with the sale.

Hope to see you at a meeting sometime on the Africa Twin.

Thanks Andy..... Yeh i wont be going away.... I think its sold, driver coming Monday morning with cash to pick it up.... No messing sold as seen over the phone.... Begging me to take the Ad down...... But firm and told him when the cash is in hand il take the Ad down..... By the sounds of things its heading your way

Lord knows Jacob.. Goes by the name of Bill but his name doesn't match his accent.... Nice no nonsense bloke 'tho'

Back