Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Really?

It will be on ebay next week for £13950...... :wtf:

How can a Lexus have an hdj marking? Is someone having a laugh

Actually this a very good truck. I've known the past 2 owners ( one a very good friend who put the 2" lift on before a cross European trip) of this and would have purchased this a couple of years ago myself if I didn't have the 24V auto I already have. The bodywork is in very good shape and mechanically its spot on. Yes in the past couple of years it has increased in value quite a bit ( as I've known what it changed hands for) but as I've said before," asking isn't marrying" and whether £18+K is achievable remains to be seen.

It's registered as a Lexus, that may be a peculiarity of the Japanese Domestic market but its an 80 , and a good one at that. Would I want it now at that price? probably not as its way up there with the best 100 series prices and I reckon they represent better value for money these days.

I thought the "450" referred to the 4.5L petrol engine but obviously not or has the diesel been retro fitted?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It is Andy.. Jimmy has just departed with it.... Im gutted, But needed to be gone to move on to the next chapter....... Sad Day 'tho'...... (Yes, and your name came up) :lol:..... I hope someone on here ends up with it and carry's on the 5000 mile servicing........ Il have another one day, Clare was more upset than me....

Just a listing for it on the LC group. £7995
Screenshot_20220825-205102.png

Last edited:
would of just done you that 80 jacob..

your casting your net far and wide now andy.. :D

Back