Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Really?

Dave, I wonder if mot station let it be driven away. I thought with dangerous or unroadworthy vehicles, they were supposed to hold it there until transported away and charge storage as seen fit.

Higgy, it depends where you buy it, hmmmm.....?.

Garages have no power to hold or prevent you taking your vehicle away Irrespective of the severity of the MOT fail. They are breaking the law if they do this, as you will be if you drive it away risking a fine, points and even a ban.

I don't know if Collies prices are being dragged up by 80 prices but I don't think this is special for £8K.

In my world this is more than my pretty/very good 120 is worth and its not half as good.

Nice condition Collie tho Andy..... A peak underneath would reveal the Truth

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's a very punchy price for a collie.

Corrosion underneath in mot from 2017. Failed mot in 2018 and subsequently with corrosion.

Not with a barge pole at that price.

Its a real lottery with the corrosion issues on Collies, looking for a solid one could take some time. The consideration is that the newest will have seen 20 winters.

I think we've seen it all now. 40K for this. Delusional.

1642586054962.png

Christ!!!, I think il nip out and give Mine a clean and Polish..

And now the Internet's Doug DeMuro has gone and bought one.

Fill it with rubbish Higgy tell them it crap camping gear they can have for free don't worry about wash and polish just spit on a corner and shine with yer sleeve and say I told you it's a gud un ask for seventy-five and then haggle down to sixty then every one goes home e happy

Jacob is that bloke on speed and helium only watched a minute and feel bloody exhausted
Love Doug! If you want to really know what a car is like he cannot be beat; all the little things that only an owner would otherwise know - how the glovebox opens, or what order the buttons are arranged :blush:

Landcruiser addiction should be officially named into addiction list. :)
Don’t have time now but I keep thinking, I should buy a small Landcruiser for school drops n milk runs, one 80 or 100 n 200 for off-road, long drives :)

Oh this Doug’s video I watched so many times before buying my car and then few times after buying. After buying, due to resistance from friends n family, I watched this video few times for self satisfaction n to justify my obsession.
Also this another one many times.

Back