Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ride height

Dieseldragon

Just a quick question, I have always felt my 90 is a bit low at the front, it's on original springs.
I fitted roof bars today and it is clear that the roof bar at the front is lower than the back (when parked on a flat surface), the roof bars have made a flat reference, making it look like it is lower at the front.
Is there a way to check if I am drooping? (Lol)

I think an unloaded truck on good standard springs will always stand nose down DD , my trucks about 6ft 6" tall and it cost me a few quid to put the nose down go get em stance back to where it suits best .

Mines always been nose down when on relatively new springs. Saying that, my rears are starting to sag a bit and the front is now a tad higher - looking into some helper airbags now!

Agreed, the front will be lower on standard springs in good shape. I have roof bars and standard springs/tyres and the rear one stands 1.96m and the front is 1.91m according to my Stanley tape

Last edited:
Just to update this a bit, I saw a standard truck same as mine parked up. Mine is 25-30mm lower, measured from top of wheel to arch, than the other.
So looks like the old girl is getting a facelift next week!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back