Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2015

A quick table update, comments please and let me get rid of some of the question marks...?? Table 10.07.2014.PNG

I am on, for as definite as a man can be with kids and a mortgage. Barring total disaster, I shall be in that convoy. 10/4.

A quick table update, comments please and let me get rid of some of the question marks...??View attachment 14024

Not entirely sure that Dirty Gal is the right vehicle for this kind of trip. Would be great fun to bring her but I remember reading somewhere that you're not aloud to drive a dirty car in Romania!

No, I we are OK to come me and the wife will be in Pimp. Just need to decide what engine to put in.

OK, that's 8 trucks confirmed, by my reconin'...

Table 10.07.2014.PNG

Last edited:
And i will be the only one towing a trailer , i just hope i can keep up .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
And i will be the only one towing a trailer , i just hope i can keep up .

No worries Shayne, just get off the line first and sway the wheel side to side a bit, nobody will be able to get past you :lol:

lol i'm sure i'll manage Clive i will still be hauling less weight than the rest and i get to sleep in a double bed each night :icon-wink:

Pretty sure Shayne's is a 90 Clive FYI Pimp is a 95. lol. Wonder what the rules would be on bringing a truck in on a trailer????? :think:

Ta Chris :oops:

You want to smuggle in a nice shiny RHD HDJ80 for me Chris?:lol:

Making a mess of this table lark...:?

Table 10.07.2014.PNG

Last edited:
Is there any development that would allow confirmation of Jon, Gav, Olaz, Andy W, Karl or Stu?

Is there any development that would allow confirmation of Jon, Gav, Olaz, Andy W, Karl or Stu?
I am waiting to see what my lot want to do for their summer holidays next year, which may not be decided for a while yet. If those plans don't clash then with the 4 days being allowed for travel in the dates for this I can leave a day earlier than everyone else is planning and travel back in less days and get back in time, just.

I'm sure there's no rush for confirmation Jon, just doing a bit of housekeeping trying to tidy up the chart...

It would be great if you can tag along though :icon-biggrin:

got my holiday dates confirm today so that's another item off the list

Well, bit of a turn up for the books... mentioned this to the missus last night to a relatively warm reception!!! We're planning a month long camping trip for next summer so could tie in with a trip somewhere different :cool::cool:

Well, bit of a turn up for the books... mentioned this to the missus last night to a relatively warm reception!!! We're planning a month long camping trip for next summer so could tie in with a trip somewhere different

you could inc Romania as part of your month long trip

I think that's Gav's plan Ratrace hence his shock that the missus seems to like the idea . Strange creatures women when i mentioned it i expected to be shot down in flames and get an earful about pina colodas and swimming pools blah blah blah . But something about this trip obviously appeals to a woman's abyss of grey matter :?

Yep, that's about the size of it guys [emoji106] Long way to go yet but more hopeful now [emoji2] How big is your garden Clive [emoji264]

Hmmm.

Im still as I was. We are a little closer to having things sorted so could still be a maybe.

If I can make it happen I will.

Back