Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2016 - Comarnic visit in September

Pm sent, Mark.

auto-spell changed Comarnic into comparing, o_O

Bugger, just been told we have another wedding to go to next weekend 30/31 July :(

looks like the the only free weekend will be 5/6 August Mark.

George, come anytime, the lads will be here around the 4th September and look like staying till 12/13, so anywhere in between will be good.

Be great if you can call in :sunglasses::thumbup:
Thank you!:)
I'll leave Sofia on Sep 7th. after breakfast and will be at yours around 4-5pm. I'm giving myself 8 hours to travel due to slow roads and border crossing. We'll PM details ( address, phone numbers etc.) a day or two before departure.
...I'm looking forward this trip and meeting you guys:thumbup:

Last edited:
Found a few vids in Helen's ipad of last years trip but i have given up trying to post them - add media - "choose a category , no such category" "choose an album , no such album" :confusion-shrug:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Found a few vids in Helen's ipad of last years trip but i have given up trying to post them - add media - "choose a category , no such category" "choose an album , no such album" :confusion-shrug:

On the choose an album option, just create your own (like I have) for photos. You can use this fowler (album) if you wish, I think it's open to the public.

I have posted a few short vids using youtube and a link but it takes forever , the ones i found have probably been seen before in any case . Maybe Helen can show me an easier way with her ipad , you know how i loathe them awful contraptions .

I generally get on with mine OK... iPhone and iPad

Ok, and from the iPhone this time (little 'un has managed to drain both of the iPad batteries :icon-rolleyes:) a bit of an update on progress of the new rooms.

Floors finished (well room 4 needs one more coat) ceiling beams installed, last coat of ceiling emulsion done, ceiling and floor beading finished, and one of the bathrooms is full of suitable furniture ready to install.

We're getting there, but it will be tight. Next is a gas c/h unit to buy and install along with a 300 lt cold water and a 300 lt hot water tanks, for the showers and washbasins.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: Sag
Looks great mate and as a reward i'm sure you will enjoy listening to the ear bashing Helen will give me about our house and what need's done when she see's your progress :icon-neutral:

:thumbup: Looking the Dogs B's Clive.

That's my bent bonnet Pat she did about 4000 miles without me daring to force it open and never missed a beat .

That's my bent bonnet Pat she did about 4000 miles without me daring to force it open and never missed a beat .

Certainly was impressive Pat, Shayne's engine rad and A/C rad squished up all shapes, but no leaks and Shayne rightly dare not open the bonnet 'cos it was so far out of shape it would never have closed again.

The track is fun. It's a bit stony in parts, but not too severe on the tyres. Great scenery up there, in fact we're camping tonight not more than 20 km from there.

Some more views if they attach...

image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Apparently i can fit a car door quite easily :think: or at least that's what Helen has told a young Romanian girl at work so she's will visit us Saturday for some maintenance .

Wonder if i will get an early taste of the place :whistle:

OK Clive, you can now arrange for that hot weather next week as my aircon is now blowing loverly and cold after a new compressor has been installed.

OK Clive, you can now arrange for that hot weather next week as my aircon is now blowing loverly and cold after a new compressor has been installed.

It's on order Chas, but be warned, the current heat-wave appears to be coming to an end and we've had heavy rainstorms these last couple of days.

image.jpeg

You might have seen this cos I posted it on face ache, it was taken by a local photographer on Monday.

I'm happy because it might encourage my grass to go green instead of brown!

It's still close to 30C though, so you're in with a shout.

Back