Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Russian girl

Natalia

Country Flag
russian_federation
Your name: Natalia
Your Cruiser: FZJ80, 1997. about 300000 km (i am - second owner, from 2014)
Mods on your Cruiser: 4 inch lift, 35 inch wheels, everywhere ARB, Kaymar and OEM )). front winch come-up.
Plans for your Cruiser: off-road monster truck. i like travel by this car.
4x4 Experience: a lot of asiatic part of Russia. mountains, rivers, forest and cold weather )

12513881_1122337494465035_7232402987631501279_o.jpg 11046654_926561174042669_7940608410674650638_o.jpg 10988338_959344270764359_3653705030177010454_o.jpg

Nice looking truck, wonderful scenery. Just about the largest playground in the world over there.. and the most dangerous I suppose!

How thick is that ice Natalia?
Think that might concern me just a little bit, and I've watched Ice Road Truckers:scared-eek:

As Bob said a great playground you have there

Welcome......Natalia
Wonderful scenery & truck.......looks terribly cold there :auto-swerve:

I had a little taste of the playground few years ago with the guys from Krasnodar offroad club.
I like your truck!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cool!
Welcome to the forum Natalia, great looking truck.
Looking forward to some adventures and photos...
Great intro too...

That ice doesnt look very safe, there a big crack in it! It may take the weight of my truck, but not with me in it! :)

looks like a big wide open world of cold there - not for me, but then again, its 40 degrees here so a cold spell would be appreciated :)
Welcome btw

this ice - Lake Baikal. very beautiful crack and a terrible crash at night! but it is safe, if the ice does not diverge in different directions. When the flow - cracks can be up to 2 meters!

If I may, I can leave here links to my profile on Google Plus, Facebook, YouTube.

Or you can check Google - club offroadmaster, Novosibirsk. where I and my friends.

Do you live you near Lake Baikal? I ask as my Father in Law arrived there last week with his Russian Bride (calm own you lot, she is older than me!) They are there to look after her son following his release from hospital and may stay there for ever! He doesnt like the heat or the cold....... he will fit right in I think lol

Hi Natalia, love the intro, lots of photos of great looking trucks. Your truck looks fantastic. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to more pics and trips.

Best wishes
Richard

Welcome! :greetings-wavingye:

Love the truck, what mods do you plan to do to create the ultimate "monster" truck?

Do you live you near Lake Baikal?
from my city to Baikal 2000 km. not very near )) each our trip is 4000-6000 km.

Lund, i put word "monster" from template here )) I am not going to do this truck bigger, because i saw how easy they can to break. It will bad if happen in long trip in mountains. I want to improve something in a interior.

Hi and welcome,love the intro and great pics.

Welcome Natalia

Great well sorted machine. What a wonderful place to travel!

regards Roy

Welcome to the forum Natalia that's a great looking 80 that you have, and some fabulous pictures. Great to see 80s on ice.

…80s on ice…! Sounds like something entertaining you get around Christmas time.

…80s on ice…! Sounds like something entertaining you get around Christmas time.

We did have a Snow White posting on here a while back, but it's hard to imagine 80s playing the part of the 7 dwarfs. Ha, ha

Back