Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Simon Holton - Gen Toyota Parts

Got a few bits off Simon today, a gentleman to deal with and very helpful.

Ordered a pair of rear door hinges on Friday they did not have them in stock, they came into him this morning and he sent them out to me straight away without even taking payment for them. Top guy I say

I've used Simon a couple of times now, always very helpful.

2nd that, nice guy, good service

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Quick and helpful Guy, pleasure doing business with

Bought a load of parts from Simon, knowledgeable, helpful and accurate. Gave some good discounts and everything was delivered in the time stated. I wish everyone that I dealt with conducted business in this way.

Highly recommended, well pleased.:icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just had my first dealings with Simon. What a top bloke.

I needed to replace one of the rubber sliding bushes on the rear calliper which turn out are only available as part of the full seal rebuild kit.
I was happy to pay for the full kit after he got one in to check if the bushes I needed were included but he as now split it and sent me the bushes.

This after my local Toyota clowns told me the parts were no longer available due to 'age' of my cruiser.
Hope he gets all the support of this forum.

Also big thanks to Julian at OC for his helpful advice as usual.

Very good chap. But you can get those bits separately you know. I got them from Simon. I ordered half a dozen. And there is a company on e-bay that does them too. Red something or other. I have them in a bag somewhere with the part number on.

you can get the dust plugs but as far as I understand it you cannot pick up the 'sliding bushes' seperately:

slidingBushFSM.jpg
slidingBush.jpg

Oh yeas you caaaaaan. Trust me. They are the same as the ones on the 90 series. Simon did not split up sets for me. Nor did my main dealer in the town. I have been buying this part for years now.

Here's the screen shot from the order confirmation from Simon.

Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 20.21.21.jpg

Ahh, sorry that is tiny. Hmm

Part is 47769-22010

Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 20.27.54.jpg

Now Chris, that is interesting.

When I put that part number into my 80 series EPC that part number is not recognised.
Nor is there any diagram showing that bush which is probably why Simon and Julian both thought could not be got seperately.

Same thing when I put into toyoDIY, which looks like your screen shot came from. Listed for the 1HZ and 90 series but not 1HDT.

Thats a great find.

Another thumbs up for Simon, once again he managed to sort me out a great price some spares delivered in a very short time frame too! Top man that Si!

Yeah same here, great service from simon!

Simon did me a terrific deal today on a new Sat Nav Dvd, much better than either of my lacal Toyota dealers who have had thousands off me in the past few years....

My world is falling apart as I think Simon has gone on leave again....this makes it twice this year...i don't know who signs off his leave but really wish they would consult us first.

If anyone has a non ABS master cylinder rebuild kit do let me know otherwise I am going to have to wait.

Thanks

EDIT: Confirmed by his stand in he is away for two weeks

Why can't his stand in deal with these enquires?

Needed to get 2 new batteries for Sluug this week, thought I'd keep it genuine so got some from Simon.

Great service as always correct parts at a good price sourced quickly.
Thanks Simon

Back