Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snow Foam

Dark Dude

This morning Hanna and me returned to Herts Tyre and Exhaust for a ........car wash! Dave also details cars in his spare time and he wanted to introduce my car (an my back) to the miracle of SNOW FOAM. The truck was covered completely in well white snow foam. It was like Christmas. One hour later my truck was done but what really got me was the fact that not once did Dave exercise any elbow grease in getting our truck clean, it was ALL done via the pressure jet washer.

So now I'm on the look out for a snow foam lance to fit my Powercraft High Pressure Jest Washer which I brought from Aldi ages ago but never used. The only problem is that I don't know which adapter to select. So if anyone has got any useful information on that front, please let me know....

I'm now counting the days of the end of back breaking work cleaning the outside of my truck. Happy daze!

:D

John

if you look at your jet wash it might have 8/10mm clear tubing near to where the jet wash hose screws onto the machine and then you put this into the snow foam and as the water passes it pulls the product in. if not you will need some sort of venturi valve.

joe

Back