Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snow Watch

E76710FC-FDA1-4053-9C1B-5B8B459490EC.jpeg
Dartmoor now

I feel sorry for all the blokes that have to work in the snow but it's vice-versa down here it's too bloody hot I've got a permit to burn all my hedge clippings,mind you there is about 6 truck loads but I would not dare light a fire.Too dangerous.

We have a lot off bush around the house and I've been working on sprinkler systems today.Our home is on a knoll and we have a lot of hedging,that is part of our drive in the photo.So please send snow
image.jpg

Snow in Wolverhampton at last, got to work today though so can't play in the truck, bloody typical.

Absolutely nothing in Edinburgh . . . Bright sun, blue sky, cheerful . . and baltic!

Bob.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nothing here in West Wales.Its a double edged sword for me,my other hobby is keeping and trying to breed foriegn birds Scarlet tanager.jpg Pekin Robin.jpg Silver throated Tanager.jpg so the cold is bad news but it would be good to see some of the white stuff.

A small amount of snow in Aberdeenshire and lots of drifting in the gale

A chap in hilux came to my door this morning asking who owned the field next to my house. He had taken out a gatepost on bend at the end of our lane, his front bumper didn't look too pretty. I gave him farmers location and phone no,
And on other side of same bend another vehicle has trashed the fence

IMG_3291.JPG
IMG_3292.JPG
IMG_3293.JPG

I been telling the mrs its time a visited home for more than a year and look what i missed :icon-neutral:

upload_2017-12-9_11-23-32.jpeg

That's a main road .

Ready for the snow ish

Ky9VKTCCQ9qsEHahnroP1w.jpg

We had nothing overnight but it gives a full day of it today on the forecast.we shall see though ......

Back