Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tales from the National Parks

ben said:
J66P said:
I doubt you will get the chance, that lane will be no longer, I will be very VERY surprised if its ever put back to a BOAT again, they have already spent a fortune on it and is in a far better condition than when it was closed

its still a BOAT, its just got an experimental 18month TRO on it. when that TRO expires they will have to decided whether to put another one on it. if they dont apply another TRO, it will be open again.

but i do doubt it will ever reopen. :roll:

the rights of way officers on the program seem to be under a huge amount of pressure from the old people on that program and there campaign to get 4x4's and trail bikes banned from green lanes. :thumbdown:

the point I was making is it will be very unlikely to ever be open to all traffic again, you are correct it is a still a BOAT but it is playing with words (or letters in this case) if its got a TRO on it then you cant drive it end of

i drove the green lane from Great Longstone, at the weekend, which was the lane featured in this program that made all the ramblers and local residents start there campaign to get vehicles banned. :roll:

was a great lane. :dance:

this was the sign at the start of the lane. :?

P3040028.jpg

With that budget you'd have thought they'd have spent more on the sign, wouldn't you? ;)

Chris

Back