Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Testing the Waters: Selling my 100

Jacob100

Supporter
Considering selling my Land Cruiser. Would anyone on here be interested?

IMG-4895.JPG

1998 (S reg), 193K, 4.2 diesel, auto, recent service and work (new starter motor etc), good underneath (Krown treated), clean in and out, short tax and MoT. Sold with Front Runner rack but without awning and boxes. Based Sheffield.

Good price to forum member before I list it elsewhere. PMs please.

Last edited:
Could you please post a few more details (apologies if this info can be found elsewhere on the forum), such as Diesel /Petrol, auto/manual etc. Some interior pics would be great too.

Thanks

Good point - edited now. I will do a proper write up soon - just putting the feelers out for now.

Not sure Andy. Lots going on and just weighing up my options. If I do end up selling it it will only be until I can get another one on the road.

Considering selling my Land Cruiser. Would anyone on here be interested?

View attachment 158963

1998 (S reg), 193K, 4.2 diesel, auto, recent service and work (new starter motor etc), good underneath (Krown treated), clean in and out, short tax and MoT. Sold with Front Runner rack but without awning and boxes. Based Sheffield.

Good price to forum member before I list it elsewhere. PMs please.
did you know you cannot transfer any tax, even if it was 12 months you would lose it as soon as sold

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I imagine it would be out my budget but my X5 is advertised at the moment and im wanting to come back to a Landcruiser ot Hilux of some sort :)

Ive seen so many people sell Jacob and struggle to find as good as they had previously.

Works of wisdom. Keep it :)

Also, any post that starts with "Testing the water..." earns an instant ban on many forums. Its for sale, or its not...

That’s the reason I’m not on Facebook or any other forums. I trust the members on here to differentiate between a classified ad and an offer of first refusal and a fair price between friends and acquaintances if my circumstances end up forcing a sale.

Im with @karl webster on this one mate.. That's a great truck and it would be a shame to lose it. I hope your circumstances change enough to allow you to keep it!

I hope my circumstances change so I can buy it!!!

Not much chance of that though

Thanks everyone. It’s not necessarily all bad news - I just need a large van more than a large 4x4 at the moment.

I’ve had a look at a couple Rich and I’d really like one but they’re just not big enough for my needs and the fuel bill would be horrendous ...

Back