Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

This diesel shortage then

Did you just say don't panic there's no shortage of carrots?

There's no carrots, no carrots, find the carrots. Bloody drivers, I blame the government and the French! Who's got all the carrots...It's that Brexit isn't it? Carrots cure covid, it's been proven. It's all a plot to kill us all.

Now if you'd said they had no broccoli....

No broccoli organic or otherwise to go with my orecchiette in Lidl last night.

No difference in traffic in Leicestershire this morning tbh

Just had a walk to out local shops, past our nearest filling station which has no E5 UL but does have diesel and E10 and no queues. The station was dry on Sunday so they're obviously getting deliveries. No carrots in the poxy supermarket though. :angry-screaming:

Whereabouts TP? Heading to Derby tonight.

1632838567124.png

Apparently the EU lorry drivers now don't want to come here for a (short) 3 month contract, on probably lower pay and worse conditions.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I loved the latest you toob vids, Brawling and falling out, The best was that woman who filled up her Chelsea Tractor, Then started filling up water Bottles from her Boot.... Pure Class. :lol: .. There are some frigging awful people in this country..... Tesco still got No Fuel..... Iv still got half a Tank

Not had any super unleaded since last week near me, usually use 1 of the local to me garages. Fuel light on in the 80, did 2 tip runs fully loaded up including the roof rack with light on. My light comes on with 30L left. Will fill up when i can have a busy few weeks ahead. Won't be driving all over to find fuel though.
Going to cause a riot with the long range tank haha.

Beemer has 3/4 tank of diesel which is good for most of October.
Push bike has air in the tyres so good to go for work

Those responsible for and benefitting from the current mass social and medical experiments must be taking great comfort watching their lab rats perform as expected to the stimuli of the day.

I had to try four garages today, before I found one with diesel. And by then, I was running on fumes and with 150 mile journey home ahead of me. But then, as I drove away, after filling up, Boris Johnson came on the radio and said everything was completely normal. And I realised I must have imagined the whole thing.

BoJo says it's normal, because he doesn't have to hunt for fuel, we pay his lackies for doing that and having drivers and limos at his disposal, has no worries about transport.

Yeah, no fuel in any of the pumps around here in Cambridgeshire. I don't know where it's normal.

oh how quickly society falls to pieces..
Your right Mike...The majority of Brits are a Belligerent Bunch of 'A' Holes... When watched from afar they remind me of Chimpanzees, Squabbling, argumentative Aggressive... If you really want to see Society collapse.. Announce an Alcohol Shortage.. :lol: And watch them tear them selves to pieces

Last edited:
Rip yer arm off for some fags or pack of baccy

Agree there Steve, If i don't have a pack of Drum in my pocket i start getting a bit Twitchy... I could easily thump somebody in the fuel queue, And start stock piling Bog roll and carrots..... But the ironic thing is , If someone put this post on social media, People with thinking difficulties would start stock piling Drum Tobacco, Bog roll and Carrots.... Oh ! and dont forget your Rizla's

Back