Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Top Menu

Change or no change

• Total voters

Bat21

Supporter
Country Flag
morocco
Following on from this post that was originally mentioned over two weeks ago here, anyone else have an opinion?

Wouldn't a drop down menu be less confusing?

It's currently like this with multiple 'Unread Posts' in various guises:-

i-3BzssJm.gif

How about something like this with a simple drop down list:-

i-mj2XC6V.gif

Last edited:
This looks good and easy.

LC Forum.jpg

Gra

Thanks for the options Paul. I'll get to it when I get a chance. Promise, it's on the list.

I don't mind the addition of the drop down menu or changes to the rest of the menu bar but please leave the unread post button alone - its about the only one I use on the page... Thanks...

Last edited:
If it changes I suppose we'd get used to it, but as Gav said please leave the 'Unread posts' button as it is and could we have a 'My Posts' button, it could replace that 'Media' button which seems to me utterly pointless.
3d-funny-eyes.gif

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's exactly what the 'Since Last Visit' button would do :thumbup:

That would be two clicks and I'm such a lazy b*stard, keep it simple!

If it changes I suppose we'd get used to it, but as Gav said please leave the 'Unread posts' button as it is and could we have a 'My Posts' button
I really do worry about your eye sight some times Chas :eusa-doh: there's a 'My Posts' button in the drop down menu in my image above.... or are you saying you would like another 'My Posts' button as well as that one?

I really do worry about your eye sight some times Chas :eusa-doh: there's a 'My Posts' button in the drop down menu in my image above.... or are you saying you would like another 'My Posts' button as well as that one?

Nothing wrong with my eyesight, I've been to Specsavers. NO I want one 'My Posts' button on the bar where 'Unread Posts' are NOT another button on a drop down list or anywhere else, I thought a few of us had already made that very clear. :think:

If it changes I suppose we'd get used to it, but as Gav said please leave the 'Unread posts' button as it is and could we have a 'My Posts' button, it could replace that 'Media' button which seems to me utterly pointless.
3d-funny-eyes.gif

I think you should vote option 2 Chas, like I did :lol:

.... I ignored the smartarse third option. :icon-rolleyes:
Smart arse.... is that what you see it as Chas :doh:

You need to lighten up a little :thumbup: it was my attempt at adding a little humour to the poll, I was taking the pish out of myself.

Smart arse.... is that what you see it as Chas :doh:

You need to lighten up a little :thumbup: it was my attempt at adding a little humour to the poll, I was taking the pish out of myself.

Yes that's how I see it and I don't need to 'lighten up' as you put it, another example?
The third option was completely unnecessary and took away the impact of the other two options, a simple yes or no is all that was required.
To put "I don't give a monkeys either way so stop moaning" is not humorous it is derogatory to those who had been asking for a simple addition to the menu bar.

Last edited:
Nurse.... Nurse.... it's time for Chas's meds :lol:

A strange interpretation there Chas.... clearly a case of "the stick end of the wrong" .

Nurse.... Nurse.... it's time for Chas's meds :lol:

A strange interpretation there Chas.... clearly a case of "the stick end of the wrong" .

Well to use terminology you seem to favour, I don't give a monkeys what you think.

Chas, I KNOW what I wrote, I KNOW what I meant by it, there was no derogatory intentions or malice to anyone here intended.

You clearly have your own interpretation and I respect that, but please don't try and tell me what is and isn't necessary :thumbup:

It may be you didn't mean it to be derogatory but in my view it was, it was saying other peoples comments were trivial and I repeat it was unnecessary.

Last edited:
Well I'm not THAT old, but I am grumpy, so that decided my vote.

And I'd hate to be referred to as moany.....................

Well I'm not THAT old, but I am grumpy, so that decided my vote.

And I'd hate to be referred to as moany.....................

I'm grumpy right now, moany and I'm old ..... :thumbdown:

Back