Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Top Menu

Change or no change

• Total voters
Why is it shite?... all the options are still there it's just more user friendly now :thumbup:

Chas, last night you said the only button you use is the Unread Posts one which is still there.... it could have been moved into the drop down menu but it wasn't.

Gav said "the unread post button is about the only one" I agreed, but it is not the 'only' one I use. My objection was that it should be majority rules.

Last edited:
Well that is shite. How come we had a poll and the minority won? This forum is going to ruin when people just shout the loudest to get what they want.
+1, he who wines wins.......

:icon-biggrin::thumbup:

How about, "Who Cares Wins"

You might have won but was it the right decision? The right decision would have been for the option with the highest number of voters, disregarding those who didn't care one way or the other.

Oh dear Chas you're at it again :doh:

My post above was in jest, you seem to be loosing your sense of humour these days....

It wasn't about winning, it was about getting a better means of navigation at the top, the old way was fragmented and looked bad.

Well it's totally messed me up again now.
dont know where to go or what to do,to do my usual routine.
I hate change.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm also an active member but I didn't even read this post.
Ill be fine in another 4 months when I get used to it. Then something else will change and throw a spanner in the works :angry-screaming:

.... just something odd about it selecting the wrong tab when you click on it.
I've sussed out how to sort that.... but it's probably best not to make any more changes as this might have the old men chortling on their Horlicks*

* Note for Chas, this is a joke and not meant to be derogatory in any way.

Oh dear Chas you're at it again :doh:

My post above was in jest, you seem to be loosing your sense of humour these days....

It wasn't about winning, it was about getting a better means of navigation at the top, the old way was fragmented and looked bad.

It seems to me it was about winning and getting your own way at the expense of others opinions.

PS
I hate Horlicks.

PPS
No more changes? I thought that was your speciality.

Last edited:
Finally found this thread again. Been using the forum on tapatalk a considerable amount recently and have only just noticed the differences.

So what happened? The minority wanted a change which was implemented and now we all have to do more mouse miles/clicks? Seems to me that the people that moan the most seem to get their way.

Last edited:
My only gripe is that I use my iPad more than the laptop on this forum, and with fingers like bananas, it's a bit fiddly to operate the drop-down menu.

Ho hum, I'm more used to it now anyway, till the next change. :icon-biggrin:

For or sure I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, or get into a street brawl over a forum menu :lol:

Back