Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Trip Around Russia

Me too. Quite seriously. If I get this new job I might have to let them know in advance that Sept next year is spoken for.

Well if there’s a few of us wanting to go. Could be a worth thinking about a group...

I’ve emailed them for some more info, I am quite seriously thinking about this one
Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I will drive the road of bones before i die..

Dont leave it too long CG..... The first section has a few river crossings on bridges that might not be here in the near future and maybe too deep to ford in an LC.
upload_2017-10-12_20-24-3.jpeg

Stephen

Your right stephen but its not a possibility at the moment, nor in the near future..:icon-sad:

guess ill be waiting for a passing ural to get me across..

Russia's wilderness is mind blowing to say the least.....and it doesn't stop there.... Kazakhstan and the rest of the stans...

I'm so tempted to do something similar... getting the cruiser has seriously opened a world of possibilities!

I’ve emailed them for some more info, I am quite seriously thinking about this one
Andy

Andy, did you get more info in the end? I'm keen to start planning towards doing this trip. Thought I'd check with you before I contact for more details.

Back