Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted - 80 series Dash Bits

Ecoman

Country Flag
scotland
I'm after a few 80 series RHD Auto dash panels.

The first bit is the black panel that goes around the stereo, ac contols and over the top of the steering wheel. I'm looking for one that is not cut or cracked. This one is most important as someone has chopped big lumps out around the stereo slot. I have just fitted a double din DVD player and the look is spoilt by the butcherd dash :cry:

The second part is the black panel thats sits below the steering wheel just above the drivers shins (not the steering column surround) With fuse box cover if possible.

The last piece is the black centre console that goes around the gear selector and hi low box lever.

anyone? I think I have found some in a local breakers but would rather give my cash to other club members :thumbup:

Hi,
i would have thought id have everything but breakers yard may well be cheaper and you wouldnt have the cost of postage.
thanks karl

Bugger. I drove right through your village on tuesday afternoon too. I was on my way back from alton towers and we took the scenic route!! Typical!!

You don't know our breakers. Bloody thieves all of them. They tried charging me £20 for the radio brackets :o

Can you sort me out a price please (including shipping this time as I don't want you to be messed about again :? :lol: )

You get down here a fair bit dont you.

If i get chance tomove i will see what ive got and let u know. Im out tomoz night so wont reply untill then. Drop me a pm if i havnt replied by 7 sat night. Cheers karl

Yeah well I have family south of Birmingham and up in Barnsley. I was only down your way this weekend as we took our daughter on a short break to the Alton Towers resort. I think it was 5 times on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ride :lol:

Not a problem Karl i will PM you if I haven't heard anything :thumbup:

Many thanks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
would that be "overton" at Dyce - I once got some brand new rear boot window runners for a 4runner £10 cheaper at the dealer than the price Overton wanted for some rusty ones off a scrapper!
rip off merchants!

How did you guess? :shifty: :lol:

I once asked them for a price on an alloy wheel for a isuzu trooper. They quoted the same price as a brand new one from the dealers :o Needless to say they didn't get the sale :lol:

Back