Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

wanted 90 front end parts urgently

jonnyboy54321

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
As per title I am a newbie with a 98 Colorado diesel auto with a smacked front end.
Need a bonnet, slam/front panel, both rads, both levelling headlamps, osf indicator, front sump/undertray guard & a bumper and reinforcing bar.
Cash waiting, anyone know of them? Cheers

sorry Jonny these parts I don't have any more

Thanks anyway Pete, this search isn't going well...
Dos anybody have any thoughts on the cheapish radiators on the 'bay and the likes? around the £95-120 mark?

Milners do a new rad HERE

As do Roughtrax HERE

Looks to be in your price range too.

Might have the bumper, bar and sump guard/undertray - will need to see if I can find them in the garage or if they got binned when I fitted my bumpers and ASFIR plates.

Waiting to hear back from Doodle as and when he gets a chance, in meantime still need all other bits

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Jonny. Won't have all but got few of the bits. Will pm you.

This weekend most likely, after a conversation with my mate who was helping me I'm fairly sure they got stowed...at the back of the garage :doh:

thanks guys.
Bought a rad and while I was at it a new 'stat from milners today, top service from them.

Hopefully now just need two headlights, osf indicator and bonnet :)

Bonnet sourced. No lights yet.
If anyone needs any parts I know where a car is being broken, it was a d4d auto I think

There was a thread here about a week ago, someone registering a UK model in France, had to remove the headlamps, will see if I can find it as they may well sell them?

Pete

Nope, it was Bern78, when I followed the various links, it is an 80, sorry.

Will keep an eye out.

Pete

Hopefully, just one headlight left to source (nearside s/levelling). Fairly productive day :)

Guys does anyone have a spare fan blade assembly? not the viscous, just the blades (I've got a snapped one, and don't fancy glueing it for it to muller a brand new radiator).
Not convinced they are worth £87+vat !!!! For a bit of bl**dy plastic...

£87 for the one thing most likely to prevent you needing either a major engine overhaul or a replacement engine .
Do i think its daylight robbery for a bit of plastic = Yes .
Would i pay it = Yes

Don't get me wrong Shayne, I totally agree, just seeing if I can source a s/h one first - which gives me more £ to spend on the truck. It's not like its a part that wears out......it's only the blades not the viscous.

Check ebay
A 3 litre hilux surf fan blade may also fit as sane engine

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Back