Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WANTED - Some Colorado/Prado Parts.......

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
Following my recent purchase of a LWB Collie I'm after some bits and bob if anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction :icon-smile:

Parts for an earlier 3.0TD Colorado/Prado;

Front Bumper
Rear axle bump stop
Center of dash facia, the one that surrounds the center air vents, radio, clock etc

Later D4d Colorado model;

Both front mud flaps, the wider ones for vehicles with the body mouldings. (almost certainly the same as the earlier ones)
Head Light washer jet from off of the top of the bumper. (again almost certainly the same as the earlier ones)
Right hand intercooler scoop that is mounted onto the front grill and the four fixings.

Possibly 5 x 80 series alloys preferably in black and depending upon cost, but just an asperational thought at the moment :think: To be honest I have no idea what one would have to pay for them :icon-smile:

Last edited:
Thought the 95's had bumpstops inside the spring instead of on the axle ? I have one of them .

need any rocksliders :)
Noop, no need for any sliders. Fiery has a modified set of Asfir rocksliders that came from off of Li-Blue and will be sold with her when the time comes and the new truck ha a very nice looking set that Geordie Paul made when he owned her :icon-smile:

http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forums/showthread.php/42442-Rocksliders

Thought the 95's had bumpstops inside the spring instead of on the axle ? I have one of them .
They do, but I still need one for Fiery and she's a 90, following the lose of one the last time I went to Wales. Actually the home made one that knocked up for Lincomb is still in place and worked really well :icon-biggrin: :thumbup:

http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forums/showthread.php/49727-WANTED-90-series-rear-axle-bump-stop

Last edited:
A guy in Inverness is breaking a Colo - on eBay - he is quite elusive but I know my mate tracked him down finally today.

Cheers for the info, I've PM'd him :icon-smile:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've secured a bumper, so just the other items to find now :icon-smile:

I'm still after some bits and bobs for the new truck if anyone can help me out :icon-biggrin:

Head Rests, one for the middle row of seats and two for the rear folding seats.

They look like this;

IMG_7160_zpsd117e57f.jpg

IMG_7161_zpseb9dc29f.jpg

IMG_7162_zps84c2de7a.jpg

IMG_7163_zps3590fd5c.jpg

Actually the rear folding seat head rests may look completely different, I have no idea :icon-smile:

And;

2 x Front Mud Flaps

The Right hand Inter-cooler scoop from behind the front grill

A rear heater slider control nob

A set of five locking wheel nuts

1 x bumper mounted headlight washer nozzel

:pray: :pray: :pray: :icon-smile:

Last edited:
I'll may have a set of locking nuts - the spare set of wheels I had came with a complete set of nuts and centre caps but I've never opened the package they came in. Will check the package and let you know.

I do have the washer nozzle (somewhere...assuming I can find them!), but I really should give the next owner first refusal in case they want to reinstate the headlight washers onto the winch bumper. However, if they don't want them and you're still in need, you can have them.

I have a full set of leather interior for a 95 series, including the headrest.

Have you checked in the rear Velcro panel of the back back seats for their headrests? It's quite a subtle panel IYKWIM. You may get a nice surprise like I did lol.

Have you checked in the rear Velcro panel of the back back seats for their headrests? It's quite a subtle panel IYKWIM. You may get a nice surprise like I did lol.
I'm on my way outside right now :animals-dogrun:

Noop, empty they were :icon-cry:

Back