Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What wellie boots....?

If you do get Hunters think about getting some of the Hunter welly socks as well, much nicer with those :)

I have a pair of Dickies Land Master wellies. They are really comfortable and like wearing a pair of slippers. Great for soft ground and sand but terrible on rough and stoney ground. Also they are not lined so are only for summer use. I now only use them for beach fishing in summer. The sizes are also not acurate as I'm a size 9.5 and I have to take an 11 in the Dickies.

I decided to try them out after my Hunters finally died after 5 years of abuse. I will most certainly be going back to a pair of Hunters and I feel robbed by going for a lesser brand. Don't get me wrong, the Dickies Land Master boots are not nasty wellies as they are made of some seriously comfortable rubber and far outweigh the B&Q/Hardware store specials, but for only a few quid more I could have get another pair of Hunters and been truly happy again.

I vote for Hunters as a good all round boot that can be used all year round. :thumbup:

Back