Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wheel arch group buy

they go on the back of the ones for the rear doors to close up the gap.

Thanks Chris, I did wonder but on the picture of them fitted the bumper goes past the wneel arch.

Wheel-Arch 2.jpg

The come with all the fittings and the rubber trim this is a picture of them they look like they are standard size but who would want to make an 80 any wider like I said they will be £85 each but I forgot about vat and I have no idea how much that will be customs usually just make up a number. They do allsorts he asked me if u would be interested in a roof tent today
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
On the OEM arches, there are "closure" pieces to "hide" the hollow opening on the rear door piece, but in this photo, they look too short and wide for that.

They're normally in thinner plastic and follow the curvature of the rear door arch profile, some 30cm long

Otherwise, don't know Chas...

PS, they look longer and slimmer in Kev's photo...

If you can get them to list the arches as spare parts that may avoid import duties. thinking-023.GIF

I think import duties are only applicable on items over (something like) £160.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've was charged duty on £134 for two LED light bars.
You were just unlucky there Chas, must've been the carriage that put it over as its £135.00 where the duty kicks in which includes the carriage.

The come with all the fittings and the rubber trim this is a picture of them they look like they are standard size but who would want to make an 80 any wider like I said they will be £85 each but I forgot about vat and I have no idea how much that will be customs usually just make up a number. They do allsorts he asked me if u would be interested in a roof tent today View attachment 103708View attachment 103709
i went wider, 3" to fit 37x14,5 tyres :)

Back