Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2nd Brecon Beacons Truck meet July 2022

I’m hoping for Friday night, not ’booked’ either

Andy can you get me some of those large size Nature's Finest fruit jars please as they are not available round here the fruit ones would be great be much better than the ones filled with prunes but as beggars can't be choosers then the prunes will have to do four of them would be a massive help if you got the time for shopping cheers steve

I will try for Friday night but if not able to do, ll join Saturday morning. Mrs and Kid not joining so I will be sleeping in the Cruiser.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'll be there late afternoon - I registered on the overland truck forum a while back.

Karl you can take my place as I won't make it, I had a wisdom tooth out this week and it hurts like Joe F@@K

So I was planning on bringing the Ozpig and cast iron pot along this weekend, and planned the menu accordingly but given the dryness and recent fires, am now reconsidering. I'll probably just cook on the gas stove, or perhaps the gas bbq. Thoughts anyone?

My pot shall be sat on my BBQ this weekend

Brecon bound .
20220722_052323.jpg

I should be at this , for once its not long hours away . But alas i've been up all night and i'm sat here now waiting for a long busy day to start so like as not i won't feel like going anywhere tomorrow . Nevermind if today works out as i hope then it will mark the end of a long and miserable chapter so onwards and upwards .

1. Andy and Maria.
2. David
3. NIck
4. TonyToyota
5. Beijing Ballie
6. Steve
7. Gav
8. Rich and Lynn in the sprinter
9. Andy

Be good to see you and Helen Shayne. Hope today goes well for you. :pray:.

Planning on leaving by 3 today and 1.5hrs away. Only me and lexi now though and leaving Saturday evening.

Come on Gav, chop chop!
@Shayne would be awesome to see you here!

Leaving now. Should be with you by 4:00 pm.
Who was in charge of booking the weather? :angry:

Back