3) Trevor
4) Jacob100 ?
5) Stumog
6) Nick
7) Beijing B
8) Steve JB?
9) Raj
10) Tony

I'm going to have to drop out unfortunately.

Very unfortunately going to be missing this meet up

Going to have to cancel going to this one unfortunately.

We might make it after all, also late ish Friday night.

I'm assuming we will be able to use the camp site facilities? We don't have on-board showering figured out yet!

1) Chris
2) KB
3) Jacob100 ?
4) Stumog
5) Nick
6) Beijing B
7) Raj
8) Tony
9) Andy & Maria
10) Jon & Sharon

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
going to look smug in my shower then .... I won't be there til later on either. it's a fair trek on a Friday afternoon.

Link to the entrance: 51°57'08.1"N 3°28'32.3"W · Trallong, Vereinigtes Königreich - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

Less than a week to go folks, looking forward to it!

Just a quick recap:
Location/google link above. Address: Aberbran Fach, Aberbran, Brecon, LD3 9NG
- Go over the little humped bridge, and you'll see the field and turning immediately on your left before the barn/farm.
- There's a water filling tap on the entrance track for filling as necessary.
- The popular places are on the river bank with the nice view!
- If it's raining and the grass is wet, can the owners of big heavy trucks be mindful of where they park/maneuver so as to decrease the chances of getting stuck and looking like a muppet! There should be no issues as they're all 4x4 right and we're all aspiring world travelers right?!

Admin:
We will collect the monies for the weekend (on behalf of the farmer) up front so please bring CASH (I can't take cards!) for £8 per person per night. You can find me in Grey MAN truck, or Jonathan in the blue VW Crafter when you arrive.

We'll plan to have a bonfire on the beach in the evening and we've made provision for some fire wood. If you feel so inclined and have capacity to bring some logs along to join the collective effort, please feel free!

There's plenty to see around the Brecon Beacons and I'll have a list of a few nice things to see if you're stuck for ideas. Bring your walking shoes!

See you there!

Unfortunately I have to join the list of dropouts.

1) Chris
2) KB
3) Stumog
4) Nick
5) Beijing B
6) Raj
7) Tony
8) Andy & Maria
9) Jon & Sharon

I was eyeing up that pen y fan thing for morning walkies!

This sounds like a goodun, shame I cant make this one, really fancied it, but hey ho, Im sure those that do get there will put up plenty of nice pics!

Thanks for the invite anyway lazz

Andy (aka stan!!)

Nice post i was just about to ask if you want some fire wood. I have some rounds that need to go so could bring them.

My Landcruiser is not ready, I doubt Accord’s capability in rain off the tarmac, m trying to get RX450, RX400 is out of scope if I am coming alone. ll be coming late today or early tomorrow morning. Will update in 2 hours

have an awesome weekend chaps! I hope the weather holds out for you

Had an eye test this evening and still sitting with my eyes dilated. Don't think we will get in today.

Need pics…….just to make me feel jealous!

Finally sorted out car n bed, ll start in an hour

Attachments

• B3EEAA87-37F4-4222-AAA5-C57C9DCB1321.jpeg
    B3EEAA87-37F4-4222-AAA5-C57C9DCB1321.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 41
Back