Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 up for grabs(might be a repeat)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Tried mine in the 120 yesterday....... Didnt work:thumbdown:

Used mine in the 120 yesterday....... Did work:thumbup: lovely and cold on a warm day. ( Not just rubbing it in Higgs, just saying like lol)

Have you got your wheels yet?

Used mine in the 120 yesterday....... Did work:thumbup: lovely and cold on a warm day. ( Not just rubbing it in Higgs, just saying like lol)

Have you got your wheels yet?
Your just rubbing it in...:lol: No not yet he was suppose to be coming down.. That was the whole point of him fetching them from you.. But hes cancelled... Looks like il fetch em from Newark. I could do with the brake plates.... Now iv got me New front shocks:thumbup:

Let me know when you're in Newark, we're just up the road,
Ok Mate... Oh! and Jim says he thinks he knows you and i would too...If your the same chap that use to deliver straw/hay to farms in the Newark area... Many moons ago? :thumbup:

Ok Mate... Oh! and Jim says he thinks he knows you and i would too...If your the same chap that use to deliver straw/hay to farms in the Newark area... Many moons ago? :thumbup:

Not me chap. Been in lots of farms round Newark but not for straw.

What is a/c in a vehicle for , other than being stuck in a traffic jam ?

Drying stuff out. Demisting. Reducing the load on the fridge compressor. Stopping the plastic inside from melting in desert heat.

Only used ac on one my trips. Most long term overlanders I’ve met or travelled with don’t use AC either.

Your much better off acclimatising to conditions than sitting in a cocoon of cool air.

Only time I recall wishing mine worked was in 40 degrees and a raging sandstorm so the windows couldn’t be open.

Good luck with that when you've young children sitting in the back.

My comment was tongue in cheek really i paid for mine to be tested and topped up 3 times and replaced the condenser because i smashed it along with my rad , but i've only ever turned it on to see if it works usually a week after all the above was done .

Whats the point when i like the windows open , but yeah i do get it even if i only encountered dust so thick i had to shut windows once .

Back