Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 up for grabs(might be a repeat)

To me it looks like a lorra 80 for the money.
Yeh Goodoldboy.. Back to the Subject, It does seem a decent enough truck, But the bids are creeping up.. Air con aside, Its worth the 5 grand its sat at now... Any way gives me Inspiration and Hope..:lol:

Petrol manual. Now that is something you don't see every day.

The petrol manuals are not that bad on fuel.

I drove a part time one for 2000kms towing a terrible trailer through loads of sand( read anchor) and managed to get 17 mpg from it. And that was 120kph on highway with lots of highs and over taking .

That will be a good buy for someone

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The petrol manuals are not that bad on fuel.

I drove a part time one for 2000kms towing a terrible trailer through loads of sand( read anchor) and managed to get 17 mpg from it. And that was 120kph on highway with lots of highs and over taking .

That will be a good buy for someone
Iv always Toyed with the idea of a Petrol.. But there is always something that puts me off. Cant put my finger on it why.. They reckon its a very good engine.... As a Sunday Plod around, Yes.. And as the way things are with Diesel.... Who Knows..

I thought about a petrol for a while and just no way it can possibly compare to the Vortec 6L V8 found in a Hummer H2 for similar mpg .

Now a Cruiser with that engine in it :drool:

Petrol manual. Now that is something you don't see every day.

Yep, petrol manual, engine and box straight out of a late 40 series. Good old slogger but no 4.5.
For £8k there are better 80's out there, mind if you'd got a 24V engine and box.....

Original is up to £6,500

Bearing in mind everything it has had, it looks really good value.

How much to replace the aircon?

A manual petrol would be a good drive, a later efi one though :icon-biggrin:
8k for a petrol with 150k + miles :think:

Back