Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

90 series fitted with Pedders Lift kit photos.

Pedders01

Land Cruiser Club sponsor
Promoted Company
It's always good to see vehicles that actually have the products fitted to them and see how well they perform off-road.

Our guys in Australia recently had a 90 in the workshop to kit out with out lift kit and the owner was more than happy to take a lot of photos.

I thought I'd post some of them up here so you can see what you actually get!

Here's hoping that the photos aren't too large.

90seriespeddersliftkit01-1440-1440.jpg

90seriespeddersliftkit02-1440-1440.jpg

90seriespeddersliftkit03-1440-1440.jpg
90seriespeddersliftkit04-1440-1440.jpg

90seriespeddersliftkit05-1440-1440.jpg

90seriespeddersliftkit06-1440-1440.jpg

90seriespeddersliftkit07-1440-1440.jpg

90seriespeddersliftkit08-1440-1440.jpg

http://www.pedders.co.uk/toyota-landcruiser-90-series-kdj95-kzj95-rzj95-vzj95-lift-kit_p23299445.htm

Regards

Michael @ Pedders

That 90 has never seen mud before! Not at all like mine - rusty, dirty, oily :)
Suspension looks good, if you want one running around France with that KIT on for advertising, then let me know - I know a great doner car :icon-biggrin:

Cheers

Steve

Steve,
It's the dry climate that keeps them like that in Oz ... and the salted roads and humidity here that rusts everything!

The trucks in oz only rust from the mud if they don't get cleaned off afterwards.

that truck has had a nice lick of black paint underneath too
if you compare companion flange on rear prop - with the ear axle casing/diff in same photo - you can see the companion flange is rusty but axle casing looks brand new

suspension kit looks good

Looks good, I'll have the kit on the 80 very soon and will get few pics up.

OK chaps (esses) what first ? roof rack,(with oztent and foxwing) tyres or suspension? So much choice so few Euros...........me thinks a win on the lotto wouldnt go amiss!
Steve

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Id personally vote suspension/tyres and then the roof rack in that order.

I'll second that.

IMO it's important to plan what other extras you're considering longer term when you choose suspension. As the very first thing i did with mine was the suspension, the guy that advised me took account of the weight of the future-to-be ARB front winch bumper, winch, ARB rear bumper with carrier and the planned full length ARB roof luggage rack. He even quizzed me on what i planned to carry inside the car most of the time. It all adds up and if it hadn't been taken account of properly, the ride and performance characteristics of the suspension would have been all to cock.

Although not Peddars on my truck, I'm well pleased with mine, and that's after 6 years of use and abuse.

Back