Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A 2017 meeting

Me too. Me too. Me too. Me too. Me too. Me too.

Yep, Maria and I are up for a Northern meet, last years Southern one didn't work for us, Lincomb is always a deffo.

A Scottish meet would be great on closed roads.....

Holly's wanting to book some holidays so sorting a date would be good. I'm happy with up north

Does it need to be a bank holiday weekend? Does it need to not be a bank holiday weekend?

If we are going to meet up, we should really try and make it into a bit more than just a camp out. Really liking Chris's offer to find us a venue and trails. ..

Chris, what sort of dates would work best for you & for the site? Should we try for june 9th-11th as a first option?

Regards

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I don't have any dates in mind KB. I'll have to speak to my contact first and warm them up as well as look at their diary. There's have to be enough people to want to go of course. There might be a limit on vehicle numbers too which stupidly I hadn't thought of. Also people will want o be booking their overland / holidays so there's a lot to juggle.

I would be interested in an event in Dumfries/ Galloway it is feasible

I would like to attend an LC gathering but Dumfries is a 7hr drive from me, a long way just for a week-end. So something a little nearer would be more attractive.

I would like to attend an LC gathering but Dumfries is a 7hr drive from me, a long way just for a week-end. So something a little nearer would be more attractive.

It's still a 5 hr drive for me from Aberdeenshire, it would be heaps more for me to get to Lincomb e.g. 8hrs+ so I welcome a northern meet :)

It's still a 5 hr drive for me from Aberdeenshire, it would be heaps more for me to get to Lincomb e.g. 8hrs+ so I welcome a northern meet :)
Then you can understand my problem.

This is the issue the guys further up have every meet. Would be nice to have one north for the guys up that way.
We can always have a couple of lincomb meets as normal as well

Dates depending I'd be interested in something in the north

Get yourself over to one of the meets this year Clive. No more excuses lol

I'd love to Karl.

It can't be this year but I've promised myself I'll bring the truck over, one day.

Not only for Lincomb, but I've got to have a go at emptying your yard too Karl... :lol:

This is the issue the guys further up have every meet. Would be nice to have one north for the guys up that way.
We can always have a couple of lincomb meets as normal as well
I do sympathise with the folks oop north having to drive hours to attend Lincomb. But by far my reasons for going to Lincomb is the social side of things and I was looking forward to a meet in a different place, maybe next time.

Back