Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland sept 2020

Try Nash Oakland Wild camping. Not far from lincomb and a 60 arce woods 10per adult/night.

As I thought/ knew. We have been told wave two (bs) was on it's way oct.

Joke

I see that he’s saying tickets are transferred to spring show....doesn’t say which year tho

No limit on gatherings in a workplace or school...someone have an office with a big car park...

There's a site near me on the S Yorks/N Lincs border off the M1/M18 that is up for it if anyone is interested in coming up this way. Gated, quiet, ten acres, plenty of room, basic facilities, friendly owners who are into their vehicles and 4x4s. Dirt cheap too.

1599815052556.png

Well I am liking that already. I'm going to burst if I don't go somewhere.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Apparently there is a 4x4 seesaw hiding in one of their barns.

I could be talked into that one, if we camp a fair few meters, apart are we breaking any rules ???

The photo above is from the last bank holiday. A few more people turned up but it was far from crowded.

Great. I'll call them tomorrow to let them know we're coming and then hopefully start a new thread with all the details once it's been cleared with the owners. I won't have time to put on a hog roast and a beer tent but there should be plenty of space to stretch out and maybe even have a fire. 25 mins from M1 J32.

Back