Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

AN IDEA I'VE HAD

SENSE OF ADVENTURE

hello to all,
chris and scott invited me to your gathering this week end to show you my drawer system. unfortunately due to a previously organised commitment, i won't be able to attend,
but i have had a thought.
i have a farm in the north york moors, so i would like to offer a weekend of fun.
we could have a workshop/fitting day or laning day on saturday and i could put on a hog roast on saturday evening and then you could all camp followed by a day of laning in the moors on sunday ending up in whitby for fish and chips.
any body wishing to order any products couldfit them here of just take home with them.
this isnt a marketing ploy just think it would be a good weekend for all.
what do you all think?
will

Hmm, well sounds very tempting. Especially for those north of Watford Gap.

Chris

That sounds good Will, got a postcode so I can see how far I would have to come?

Will, that's a very generous offer, top man :thumbup: ! Your propsed itinerary looks interesting as well, plus I've not done much laning up your way, so I'm very tempted by that.

I'll be watching closely to see what develops.

Cheers.

theres some good lanes that can, if the mood takes turn into some pretty good off roading.all legally as well.
and lots of god rivers to ford
winter is on its way but if it can happen in about a month weather will still be ok to camp.
but if it is bad i have a big house and a big conservertory that could easily sleep 40.
any suggestons on dates are all welcome and any ideas welcome.
see if some of you forum pro's who known your way around this thing can drum up some attention.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
William, I think that it may take a little more time that that you know. We are spread out all over the country, have day jobs, take holidays, not all lotto winners and not everyone drives an 80. Interest will build I am sure, but it's not going to happen in 2 days. We've a big bash this weekend as you know and we're all pretty focussed on getting to that. You perhaps don't yet understand how important Lincomb is to the members on here and just how much we look forward to it. Nothing else matters in the build up to this.

Chris

As Chris mentioned we're in Lincomb mode at the moment :) Although laning is popular with quite a few of us we did find that when we were organizing laning trips from Lincomb events the social side of the event suffered because for most of the time we weren't all on one site making fun and talking rubbish :)

Come on down!!! :mrgreen:

I'll be up for a jolly to your neck of the woods dude - watching your space :cool:

I would be up for a weekend in North Yorkshire :thumbup:

id also be up for a weekend in yorkshire, and have got a few mates who would also be up for it. :thumbup:

Simon_LJ70 said:
I'll be there if I have the 70 back from west coast

OMG have you still not got it back. :shock: :?

if any body would like to see the double land cruiser drawers and you are in the hartlebury/kidderminster area today give me a call on 07714419998 cheers wil

Back