Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone know this one

Doesn't ring any bells with me. It's top end money but if it were REALLY good then worth it to nab a good motor. It would have to be clean underneath, drive well and not be messed around with. Pictures DO lie. However good it looks, it will NOT be as good in the flesh.

Early gearbox so it would want a proper drive, into roundabouts for eg.

in the whole scheme of things I think it looks better than average condition but being a 94 manual it doesn't come with air con or leather as standard. If I was looking in that sector of the 80 market I would definitely give it as viewing and assess it in the metal, so to speak.

Andy

Just up the road from me, when i was looking for my audi quattro i went there to view one, wasn't as described !!. not saying the 80's not though, i could have a gander if anyone needed a long distance pre-view.

This was listed on Ebay a month ago by a guy called Chris from Dorset or something like for £4250.00. We had a good chat and he sent me a bunch up shots of underneath which looked fairly clean. He had done BEB's etc. We were talking around the £3,500.00 figure (or rather i was and he was at £3,750.00) It is a long way from the peoples republic and I didn't have my travel papers in order so missed it.

Trader looking to flip for a couple of G! Well we all have to make a living.

It may still be in "Completed Listings" if you have a trawl.

Back