Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ASPW flogging another Troopie that 'he' built.

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Apparently it's your last chance to buy an ASPW signature version Troopie. Fridge included.

Make a nice vehicle for someone. Hey David you could have a pair.

$150000 I believe
I stopped watching this twat after an epically petulant and childish response to comment I left on one of his videos.
I had eventually come to the same conclusion that my wife reached on first seeing a vid of his, that he’s a cock of epic proportions!
Honestly if he gets his head any further up his own arse he’ll do a Cheshire Cat and disappear completely!

He is currently asking AUD120,000, which to fair probably isn’t too bad.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just something else that anyone with an open cheque book can build. Or should I say 'have built for you'.

Doesn't look anything like the quality of a Tom Fahrzeugtechnik build, which is a similar price point, and who i'm slightly obsessed with.

I'm sorry Mogg but I have to correct you. He's a very SMALL cock of epic proportions. :lol:

It looked like he was about to have a corona in that video. Talk about pale and clammy.

I did wonder if the decision to stop doing Troopies was driven by the people he's brassed off telling him that they're not giving him any more free stuff to sell.

I never understood it , in my mind why buy someone elses dream truck when you can build your own for that kind of money , but having met David properly (who bought Pierre's last truck) I can see the appeal .

Works done , kids are sorted , a life on the road always appealed , so why not sell up and buy a near new purpose built Cruiser that will likely outlast you with nothing more than service interval maintanance .

I like to think if you reach that point in your life then what you got is enough and the need for more just becomes irrelevant .

As for ASPW the thoughts above reflect my first impressions when someone posted a vid of him on the forum long ago .

i couldn't watch the whole video, it was like some sort of fever dream.

Also, if it's really $120k (!?!?) there's so much more you could build for that, and have change for the trip of a lifetime.

Also, if it's really $120k (!?!?) there's so much more you could build for that, and have change for the trip of a lifetime.

As per the email below

D168AEC4-9B3E-431C-B7AB-E12D000CC081.jpeg

Personally I would not purchase Andrew’s Troopy, but having built a similar truck I do understand the costs if you pay retail prices.

$150000 I believe
I stopped watching this twat after an epically petulant and childish response to comment I left on one of his videos.
I had eventually come to the same conclusion that my wife reached on first seeing a vid of his, that he’s a cock of epic proportions!
Honestly if he gets his head any further up his own arse he’ll do a Cheshire Cat and disappear completely!

I commented on his YouTube review of the Alucab awning suggesting his review wasn’t particularly accurate given my experience - that got removed too, then reloaded a month later without my comment

I have commented on some of his videos too, his last response to me was threatening to ban me from his channel........ I certainly have no respect for him lol

I happened to watch this video last night. It _is_ a very nice truck, no question, and maybe for someone who just wants to hit the road it might be a good deal. Base vehicle new looks to be around £40-45k, and this one has had a lot of expensive work done. If you value all those add-ons maybe it works out OK.

But if the build is part of the journey, as it is for me and I suspect many people here, well it's not that interesting. Why buy (at considerable cost) someone else's vision?

I do watch some of his videos and find them quite entertaining, if I'm in the mood. He clearly is "a character", let's say... (others here have been less kind but the sentiment is the same ;)

I have commented on some of his videos too, his last response to me was threatening to ban me from his channel........ I certainly have no respect for him lol
In his response to me he seemed to think he was doing the world a favour making these videos. Failed to mention all the gear, money and lifestyle he gets from them! I’ll have to cut and paste it if I can find it, it’s well funny!

I happened to watch this video last night. It _is_ a very nice truck, no question, and maybe for someone who just wants to hit the road it might be a good deal. Base vehicle new looks to be around £40-45k, and this one has had a lot of expensive work done. If you value all those add-ons maybe it works out OK.

But if the build is part of the journey, as it is for me and I suspect many people here, well it's not that interesting. Why buy (at considerable cost) someone else's vision?

I do watch some of his videos and find them quite entertaining, if I'm in the mood. He clearly is "a character", let's say... (others here have been less kind but the sentiment is the same ;)
It is certainly a nice and well thought out rig.

Back