Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 5 or more - please email me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine turned up today looks dam good to me, thanks everyone

Another good showing of trucks, thanks chris & crispin

Andy

Mine arrived today which is amazingly quick.
It's great.
Many thanks to Chris & Crispin from Miss July

Regards,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Got mine too . . . Many thanks to all those involved in the production.

Bob. :thumbup:.

Mine was on the mat when I arrived home tonight, thanks it looks excellent...:)

Calendar arrived to my door today. Looks great, and will take a nice spot in my workshop for the next 12 months. Thanks!

My calendar arrived today, already hanging on the wall, I promise not to use it until January, many thanks Cris and Crispin, even though I didn't make it this year. :disrelieved:

We try to get as many members in them as possible as you know. Some people have been in a couple of times and we just like to be fair in sharin' the love.

My calendar arrived today, already hanging on the wall, I promise not to use it until January, many thanks Cris and Crispin, even though I didn't make it this year. :disrelieved:
You know it's bad luck to even hang up a new calendar before the new Year Chas? Have you done this often? Just wondering whether it may go to explain a thing or two…:whistle:

Mine arrived 26 December 2017, but thanks to the wonderful Romanian Post Office, it was held in protective custody until collection today on disclosure of proof of my identity and reasonable sanity...

Thanks again for Crispin's diligence and hard work (you have/will have shortly a pm Cris).

Thanks also to Chris J for his excellent selection(s) (especially January :dance:) and your cheque (Chris) will arrive by separate courier... :lol:

My walls are suitably adorned... :icon-biggrin:

clivehorridgein the post: 1470999 said:
Mine arrived 26 December 2017, but thanks to the wonderful Romanian Post Office, it was held in protective custody until collection today on disclosure of proof of my identity and reasonable sanity...

Thanks again for Crispin's diligence and hard work (you have/will have shortly a pm Cris).

Thanks also to Chris J for his excellent selection(s) (especially January :dance:) and your cheque (Chris) will arrive by separate courier... :lol:

My walls are suitably adorned... :icon-biggrin:
Did you just pull up In the 80 and show them january?.

Oops, forgot to state that photo 10 was taken by Dave2000

I just sent the few pics I had Rodger, hardly a calender shot, I will try and sort them for you in future, you know, with/without bushes, with/without long grass etc.

Regards

Dave

Back