Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Dumb question

Julian

Can any body with a 100 series give me a little help
I am trying to buy some new wiper blades from Opi oils, they list them as 20" drivers side and 24" passenger side.
I have just measured mine and they are 19" but I have always thought they are a little short, autobulds list them as 19" both sides
Can any body with a couple of minutes run a tape over theirs?
Cheers

Both my fronts are 20" and the rear is 15", all seem the right size to me. While you're doing this, do you have the tripple nozzle squirters?

Thanks Jon, 20" it is, have you gone for the fancy new style ones yet?
Haven't done the triple squirters, really should get round to it
What bits did you use?

I have very ordinary wipers from Halfrauds, I tried the floppy ones and they can't have been sticking to the screen properly at higher speeds because they didn't do a great job of clearing it, YMMV. The tripple nozzle idea was Hozer's, have to point that out, the part number is 85382-60050 you need 2, much better and this is the weather to notice it :thumbup:

Just replaced mine and every guide i looked at was wrong, so went down Halfrauds, took them off and went in the shop to match them, no worries.

Made the rear one a little smaleer so i didnt hit the club sticker when using it. :cool:

Halfrauds own brand list them as 19" , but in the Bosch book they are 20" so went with these, price was just over £20 but with trade card they came to £14.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back