Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Extra PM at the 200K mile mark?

Knucklehead

As my old wagon fast approaches the 200k mile mark and still being my DD I was wondering what extra PM would be worth doing at this milestone.

Have already done all the usual stuff like axle rebuilds etc... but is there anything else more unusual worth looking at?

No idea when the injectors were last done, if at all and possibly the shims might be worth a look now that the 12v is just about run in. :icon-biggrin:

As usual any toughts much appreciated.

I passed 200k last year but to be honest \i just do things as they need doing. I suppose brakes and steering components are always a good place to start!

Although it's a milestone going past 200k it's just another mile at the end of the day. Keep servicing it as usual, when parts wear replace them and keep on going!

200k it's just run in!!
I'm on my 4th hilux which I've put over 200k on without any major issues. Just regular servicing and it will keep going. I've never had to replace anything other than routine items and fluids.

Cheers fellas.

Sounds like just a case of keeping up the maintenence and continue enjoying the old wagon.

Dave.

Back