Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Fancied an 80 !

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
I've seen this maroon L plate 80 vx knocking around for qiuite some time with an oldish boy driving it & I kept thinking if I ever see him pulled up I'll ask him if he's flogging it any day soon or to put me on the wish list ! Well today I saw his car pulled up at a 2nd hand car dealers, so I did an emergency stop, hand brake turn and bounced up at the side of his motor, he was in the lot looking at a ford mondeo,
Me - you thinking of flogging your cruiser are you ?
Him - yes mate I am I can't afford the juice anymore !
Me - What you asking ?
Him - Flogged it already mate !
Me - sh*t, what did you get ?
Him - 3k !

Drove off thinking so near yet so far, from the outside it looked almost as clean as Scotts, with a couple of rust spots below the rear window, other than that pretty damned clean !

Ah well...................................

(UHR, I think, Chris, just in case you've seen it !)

Is it just that 80 or are you interested in one in general?

He did well getting £3k from a dealer. Worth offering them £3400 to save them the paperwork.

C

These 80-series are nice beasts!
Ecoman popped by this evening in his 80-series to drop a massive selection of pipes and fittings for making an extended breather kit for diffs/gearboxes - thanks! :thumbup:
so i had a good chance look around and in and under the bonnet of an 80-series for the first time. Very impressed, the engine is HUGE and so solid. a very different beast to my 90-series :(

If you think an 80 is good, wait till you see a 100 :thumbup:

Nah.

:D

C

But then I said that about 90's

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
For fooks sakes guys settle down it's a LC I want one coz Chris has got one and that is is enough of a reason OK ! INNIT ?

....and when you have driven mine at the end of this month at Holymoorside, you'll want one even more! :auto-swerve:

C

Shall I cancel the steel order for the 90 side steps then?

Arf Arf

C

AndyCook said:
These 80-series are nice beasts!
Ecoman popped by this evening in his 80-series to drop a massive selection of pipes and fittings for making an extended breather kit for diffs/gearboxes - thanks! :thumbup:
so i had a good chance look around and in and under the bonnet of an 80-series for the first time. Very impressed, the engine is HUGE and so solid. a very different beast to my 90-series :(
Your most welcome Andy. Was a pleasure to finally put a face to a name. We are gonna have to put a weekend aside for beer and bullsh*t :thumbup:

Back