Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Free 1978 land cruiser

:thumbup:Iv got the trailer, But no tow bar at the mo... 'Lets go get it'..... But only because its free!:thumbup:

It would really be useful to see a photo or two just for interests sake.
If anyone gets it and needs help with the 6.2 GM engine I've plenty of experience in that field.

It only looks like 60 miles from lincomb. It could be a special punch!

I'm surprised its still there!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thinking of taking on a personal project? :)
I’m a bit down the list Grant and Mrs StarCruiser had a bit of a silent arms folded moment when I told her but if I were fortunate enough then a project she would be. At least she won’t have the infernal computers on her that the Cursed Smart Car has. :icon-rolleyes:

@tonytoyota and @iwan_t24 Do either of you have the means or motivation to rescue this? We are pretty close to it. I'd say we'd need somewhere to store it and work on it (I don't).

Having a chat with the OP today with a review to collect Sunday. Fingers crossed this historic cruiser will get put back on the road at some point in the future. If anything happens and I can't collect will let the forum know

Hi I would love that just wot I was looking for A v8 but I have now room or time wot a steam I would love to come and see it

Holy moly, how did I not see this yesterday, I'd have been on the ferry with a trailer! Best of luck if you get it, and if you don't I can be in Wales in 5 hours!

Hi can I come and have a look or pick it up thànks Tony..

Hi can I come and have a look or pick it up thànks Tony..

Hi Folks

Mel got collected today. She was in a real state most of the body work has rusted away.

Thanks for all your intrest and if she does get restored I will make sure the pictures get sent to you.

Andy

pics or you got a dinky toy!!!
we want before pics to see whats been taken on and making us feel better about not getting it!!

Congrats to the collector (Stu?) :clap:

Let’s hope that Mel lives on.

:text-worthless:

:)

Nope not me got snaked.

Waited for the phone call to collect Sunday and nothing.

Back