Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

g mornin

ascaudio

Hello everyone . I have a 53 plate land cruiser d4d its currently sat on 22s and im after some offroad wheels and tyres for it for
Winter . Advise is what I need do I do stock alloys and chunky tyres or steel modulars and chunky tyres . Im not a massive mud plugger more for winter abuse . Tyre wise im thinking bf goodrich or similar . Need to have a good tread pattern but I dont want tractor tyres vibrating down the road so help please what do you guys use or recomend . I dont want to spend alot . Thanks alex

Hi Alex welcome.

Is your truck a 90 series or 120?

My ebay name is karl325 I have some alloys on there but they won't be cheap. Thanks

Im guessing its a 120 its newer than the 80 on your adds and yes way to much im not fused on condition as long as there round and not cracked

Cheap 120 alloys are few and far between Alex. There is a second hand set in there at the min for £350. Cheapest set I've seen sell were around £260 without tyres. Just to give you an idea.

So what about modular s then I dont mind if its steelies its function not form

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can't view that off the iPad.

Tbh any six stud wheel should fit as long as they are big enough. The stand wheels should be 17 inch. You may be able to get a 16 inch wheel on but I have never heard of anyone that has tried.

Where abouts are you?

Im swindon karl I think ill do 16 inch modulars and tyres . But need the right pcd and hub size

Was going to say if you were local I'd happily let you try a standard wheel on from an 80 series.

Yes, 16's have been fitted by at least two members. It needs a little touch on the caliper depending on the wheels but nothing that's remotely unsafe.

We're talking a touch with a flap disc. Initially we thought 'grind your brakes, Eeeeek!' But actually it's nothing like that. Graham did some measurements and it's really nothing at all.

Back