Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello and Colorado Foot mats Recommendation

chrisdebian

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi, all.

First post after having my lovely 02 Colorado VX Auto for a fortnight, and loving it after my 300Tdi Disco Auto.

I need to get some mats to go in the footwells, and probably a set of four, so the back is protected, too. Can anyone recommend any that are available in the UK, I've tried Milners, and they suggested asking here, as they don't supply them.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris.

I just tried the code and it still works. a complete mat set for less than £20

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Wow, cheers, guys. The first link looks really good value, but I was looking for rubber mats, for dirty wellies, etc. (should have said). I like the look of the second link.

Cheers,

Chris.

This is similar to what I have used for a few years, and swapped them from truck to truck which ever is in use. Mine are called "Rhino mats" but are fundamentally the same. Not elegant but very functional in winter. Got them in the Collie now with a smaller mat inside them:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pickup-Ca...960522?hash=item20eb05834a:g:Q0MAAOSwmUdUXYHF

Just an alternative to the others.

Like those Andy, think a set will be heading for my Collie :thumbup:

Have had the mats Andy recommended in our 95 for 13 years now - only just managed to wear through driver side this winter. £5 per year seems ok to me!

I got a set of those £17 mats for mine, they seem almost too good quality for the price tbh !

they all fit properly too :)

Yes i've just thrown mine out after about 2 years , not sure if i bought them from RT but same pattern and they would be great if they were solid but sadly not .

Yes i've just thrown mine out after about 2 years , not sure if i bought them from RT but same pattern and they would be great if they were solid but sadly not .

Like Euan I've had mine years and there's years of life left in them, very much a case of "you get what you pay for" I guess/

Sounds like the e-bay mats are a good deal then. Do they need much trimming to fit a colorado or do they just drop in? I live on a farm and virtually live in wellies so there's always mud in the car and the carpets are getting trashed.

I'm planning on taking the seats out so I can remove the carpets and jet wash them in the summer, some decent rubber mats would be a good plan for next winter I think.

Installed they look like this ( drivers side):-

IMG_0625_zps1bxflu4y.jpg

I have a mat inside so save wear and make them last longer ( no use with a hole worn in)

IMG_0626_zpsog7hqfev.jpg

It can be seen they fit a Collie perfectly.

Hope this helps.

Back