Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from the Uk, Northern Ireland

Lexie

Country Flag
great_britain
Quick hello from northern ireland

Iv two 80 series landys, ones a 1997 with 180k on the clock but more of a work horse with war wounds to prove it, the others 1998 with 130k and a real minter in my eyes.
Plan is to pimp out the 1998 landy with A bar, spots ,light bars, marker lights to name but a few.

Hopefully you guys can assist me on my way and thanks for looking.
Screenshot_20161203-171850.png
received_10211052556854841.jpeg

Better pictures to follow

Nice intro Lexie, welcome to the forum!

Good to have some photos from the get-go.

It will be interesting to see what you want to do to the "minter".

Minter being the navy one. Il get better pictures up later.

Thanks

Welcome Lexie, that blue one looks a smart thing.Is it a VX UK spec by chance? Don't good straight 80's still look smart?

Welcome to the forum. The blue one does look very nice. I'm guessing it's a late GX? I also have a '98 reg 80 that originated in NI. First reg in Co. Antrim somewhere.

Quick hello from northern ireland

Iv two 80 series landys, ones a 1997 with 180k on the clock but more of a work horse with war wounds to prove it, the others 1998 with 130k and a real minter in my eyes.
Plan is to pimp out the 1998 landy with A bar, spots ,light bars, marker lights to name but a few.

Hopefully you guys can assist me on my way and thanks for looking. View attachment 110204 View attachment 110205

Better pictures to follow

Oh yeah
Yet another cracking blue landcruiser on the scene.
Looks to be a beauty welcome aboard Lexie

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Shes uk spec but a GX

The silver 1 is VX limited

I love them epic thing to drive and savage at towing

They dont make them like this anymore

Welcome to the forum. The blue one does look very nice. I'm guessing it's a late GX? I also have a '98 reg 80 that originated in NI. First reg in Co. Antrim somewhere.
Correct.. second owner ftom new came from enniskillen

Back