Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

High Mileage Club

Bob

Supporter
Country Flag
ireland
I know Toyota UK do stickers for this, but as my truck is about to hit it's 300th some day next week, I got to thinking about how many high mile trucks we have on the forum... proper high milers.. say quarter million plus?? (Or 400k in euro metres)

This is still my daily drive, and as expected is supremely reliable, even though a few bits have had to be replaced, it has always gotten me home, even with a mechanical fault (twice ever!)

IMAG1556.jpg

Most I've had was a 60 series, had 287k when I sold it. Ran like a Swiss watch. 34 stamps in the service book.
Saw it on the A38 north of Derby going the other way maybe 3 months ago just after it had been for sale again.

Good thread.
original clutch.

210,000 miles on my 100 so far.
Got the 150k and 200k stickers building up for the 300k, it's a shame that 300k is the highest achievable, must be good publicity missed not to recognize anything higher.
I am sure there are many Toyota's with in access of 300k

My 80’s up to 407k km if that counts Bob, admittedly it had its 22 birthday this year, so not so high on an annual basis at an average of 18,500 km per year.

She’s still running sweetly, though more like a sewing machine than a Swiss watch methinks!

Can’t register for these stickers outside the U.K. but that’s no big deal to me...

Certainly counts Clive! Just interested to see what's out there. Plenty I'm sure.. I'll be sure to get a birthday cake for it next week!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Certainly counts Clive! Just interested to see what's out there. Plenty I'm sure.. I'll be sure to get a birthday cake for it next week!
Can you save me a piece?

348000 and going good, just had injector pump and injectors overhauled, got her back up on her toes a bit. Still my daily driver and still earns her keep pulling cattle and such.

Cheers, Mark
Gold star goes to you mark!

Only 161000 miles in my 2005 120. Had since 2011 with 73000 on it. I reckon that just scrapes in, assuming 150000 mile qualifying. Runs sweet but a fair bit done this year. New coil spring mount, cross member, hand brake cable, lower control arm bushes (2nd time I've done those), top front wishbone (2nd time I've done that), front caliper. Got to 180000 with my 90 so I have to at least match that.

Had 117 thou on the clock when I bought it, at 133 now
Probably next year I should be joining the party :occasion-balloons::beer:

Hi I have a landcruiser 90 with 237000 on it my old man had a 121 voloo with 650000 it and it was like a tank.

Back