Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HZJ79 Camper

If you play him along and don't raise any suspicions he will give you a bank account to pay the money into.

If you get it, can you let me have the details so I can pass it on to the cops that I originally reported it to. I have already passed on two bank accounts to them but all they have said is "it is unlikely that he lives at any of the addresses".... their attitude towards this really makes my pish boil :thumbdown:

He replied to me and said send my email and he will forard more details and pics. Ive just said i have the money here and im willing to just come and buy it.I expect there wwont be a reply back now.

Hi,I am affraid that you can't take it if you don't have time, the camper is RHD but it has German registration and documents and is now in Germany.If you decide to buy leave me your e-mail to send you more photos and info.Thanks,- jimmyplop2007

Thats his reply.

My reply to him was:

Hi Again.Thanks for the reply.How can we work this then? I deal in landcruisers alot and im wanting one for a overland trip. I missed one a while ago that sold for quite alot more than this one.The new owner was very happy with it and has brought some parts off me for it.I have people in germany who i deal with who would come and buy it for me as i do for them in the uk.Then i could just get it back to the uk when i have the time. Thanks for your time.Karl

Noooooo we know he's a scammer so he will never go for it.

Just tell him that you are happy to send the cash first as it is such a good deal, he will then send the bank details which you can pass to me if you would please.

If I keep bombarding the cops with these various bank details then I am hoping they will eventually look into it.... but I won't be holding my breath.

maybe i should play along :think: ... see how far i can stretch this out :whistle:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cossack said:
karl webster said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Land-Cruiser-camper-/230847476672?pt=UK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes&hash=item35bf94f3c0
Popped up again.Just emailed him and asked him when i can view it/
I did the same, . . . still waiting for an answer :think:
Got my answer along with a great number of pictures that I asked for of the inside of the truck;

Hi,
Thank you for your message and interest. The car is still up for sale! I attached more photos including when the cabin was assembled.
The car is RHD but it has german registration and documents. I had the car from brand new, we bought the camper in 2000 in Australia when we had a pensioners visa valid for 4 years. But we had to return to Germany after 1.5 years because of my parents and parents in law health situation. We tried to sell the camper in OZ but as we were in a hurry to go back, we didn't get a fair price at that time. So we decided to ship it to Germany.
The camper cabin was mounted in September 2000 in Cairns (Queensland) on a brand new Toyota (Type HZJ79R cab & chassis). The company that build it was Mathilda Motorhomes Cairns. Registration of a RHD car is not a problem in the EU. Mind you: the engine has no emission reduction control unit.
I have all the documents of ownership, bills, service booklet add on's, etc. from 2000 onwards. It has 189.000 Km on the clock. It is in very good condition,no rust or hidden defects sincerely I was a mechanic engineer and did all the maintenance myself (in Germany)
One more detail: have installed a 5 kg refillable gasbottle (can be refilled at any LPG gasstation) and the truck comes with another set of rims/tires Bridgestone AT 235/85 R16 on 6 J x 16 steel rims
Any more questions ? Shoot !

Regards,
Axel

but isn't Axel the genuine owner unless the scammer is impersonating him :think:

EDIT;
Just had a further reply after I said because the eBay page said UK, I didn't know the truck was in Germany;

A good friend put me the camper on eBay UK because it is RHD and is more easy to sell it in UK ,in Germany nobody will buy it.
I can make you a discount if you decide to come.

Thanks,

Sounds genuine to me, must be the real owner.

Cossack said:
.... but isn't Axel the genuine owner unless the scammer is impersonating him :think:
Oh dear Chas.... I think you have missed out a large part of the 'plot' :D

Bat21 said:
Cossack said:
.... but isn't Axel the genuine owner unless the scammer is impersonating him :think:
Oh dear Chas.... I think you have missed out a large part of the 'plot' :D
Oh no I didn't, I'm not that thick :naughty: and besides I don't have the money to spare either.

Go halfs chas :thumbup:
Hes replied again. I'll have his acc details tonight ready for you Paul :thumbup:

karl webster said:
Go halfs chas :thumbup:
Hes replied again. I'll have his acc details tonight ready for you Paul :thumbup:
Nice one Karl :thumbup:

We've got the bank details from him, but think he copped we weren't genuine. It is lloyds again. It is sort code 303099 and account 19700560. The payee is Albakk Solution. His emails are all the same as before although but we didn't get to hospitalisation yet! We have spoken to the bank and the police and no-one is interested! Have you told Axel? He is a member of the forum. I've reported it on eBay as he's had too long to get money out of people and over a 1000 have looked at it now.

Are you sure that sort code is right John, I can't work out where that one is :think:

The two I have so far is:-

Name: Axel Jungfer
Account number: 87798522
Sort Code: 60-10-15
Bank Name: Natwest

Name: Louis Bakker
Account no: 26285634
Sort Code: 07-02-46
Bank: Nationwide

Did you have any luck Karl?

Tanks John:-

Name:
Account no: 19700560
Sort Code: 30-90-99
Bank: LloydsTSB

So far they all seem to be based in the South of the UK

Hi again,As i said the camper is in Germany,Herrenberg but can be registered in UK without problems. It is a RHD camper with german registration.I only want to help my friend from Germany to sell it on eBay UK because it is RHD.Contact him for more info and address. Here is his e-mail: ax42ax <AT>hotmail.comI done my job so if you want to buy contact Mr. Axel for more info!Thanks,

Thats my lastest reply from him yesterday.

Think he may have wised up to me or shall i email the email address and try and get details??????

That is the scammers email address Karl :thumbup: what makes you think he has wised up to you?

It took him alot longer to reply than at first.Ill email him in a min

Back