Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I think I have been raped by the Chancellor

Trevor

Country Flag
england
Had to fuel up tonight as the tank was low, went Tesco, £103 to fill up at £1.33.9 a Litre....jeezus.

Next turnout at the Plains I think I'll arrive riding on the back of a hooker, It'll be cheaper

Rant over

I filled up at a BP station in Ellon and never looked at the pump prices until it clocked up £115. Thats when I noticed it was 141.9 :o

mad ain't it...
£130 to fill mine and I live where the fuel is "cheap"...

mental...

Time for a huge protest.... :dance:

They'll still need to take the money off us somehow all that would change with less fuel duty is the label on it.

Certainly not wanting any ideas that I feel smug, thats the last thing I want to depict, but here in weifang, diesel is around 70 pence a liter.
To bad I don't have a land cruiser here.

The price is UK right now is just absurd.
Goverment is in such a mess, well, perhaps I should rephrase that.
The country is in such a mess, but where is it all going to end?
They clearly need to raise taxes above and beyond what normal working, and non working persons feel is just.
as normal, the motorist, and tha haulage bussiness foot the bill.

Graham

Perhaps we should move to Oman, I met up with a friend last night who's back for a short visit, he's just bought an American muscle car in Oman and doesn't have to worry about his massive fuel consumption as petrol is 7p per litre, yes that's SEVEN pence per litre. :shock:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi

Try the Motorway for Fuel then

First services on M1 north from London £145.9 for diesel Robbing Basta****.

0.75 ltr of water there was £1.28 for water. Thats £1.70 a ltr FOR WATER.

I think we are being robbed.

Mal

SilverLady said:
Hi, I think we are being robbed. Mal
When was the motorist ever not robbed :evil: it's always been 'squeeze them till the pips squeak' but nowadays it's getting extortionate.

Whats really annoying is when you come across pumps that cut out at £100! You have to go in and pay before they will let my carry on!!!

Rob, it doesn't do that for everyone. Just those in white Pikey Land Cruisers :lol: :lol:

Our local Esso actually has one pump that doesn't cut out. All the others do, but one of the attendants who got to know me told me which one it was. Dunno if that's a goo or a bad thing really. Make your eyes water doesn't it.

C

Rob said:
Whats really annoying is when you come across pumps that cut out at £100! You have to go in and pay before they will let my carry on!!!
Just put the nozzle back then start again and let them sort it out at the till. you could get lucky and they only take the last amount :think:

Chris said:
Rob, it doesn't do that for everyone. Just those in white Pikey Land Cruisers :lol: :lol:
:lol: Once I was asked to come to the counter and pay for the fuel before they authorised it! Now that really pissed me off.

Cossack said:
Just put the nozzle back then start again and let them sort it out at the till. you could get lucky and they only take the last amount :think:
I tried that and they usually they wont authorise it, must be my pikey white muddy landcruiser

And before you ask, this is in the UK

sadly, I often go over £100 (£123 most recently! :shock: ) and I've never had the pump cut off.

Just come back from Brussels, couple places I saw diesel was 1.17 euro for shell v power. Last tank here was £1.34IIRC

Rob said:
Chris said:
:lol: Once I was asked to come to the counter and pay for the fuel before they authorised it! Now that really pissed me off.

Cossack said:
I tried that and they usually they wont authorise it, must be my pikey white muddy landcruiser
When I reached their limit once before they told me to put it back and continue, so now I do that every time, so far there's been no problem.

I have a auxiliary tank fuel tank too, last time I filled up the cashier made the comment,
Did all that fuel go in your car, some buses do not take that much.
I just said yes and handed over the visa card. Mind you the pump did cut out twice, each time at 100 lts.

Back