Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2011 Spring Get together

PM me if you want your name in the first post changed to your forum name, there are some I don't know sorry.

Andrew Prince said:
Been away for work again, so didn't have my chequebook with me (I'm tyring to outdo Gav in the lame excuse competition :lol: )
You will have to tyr harder than that AP - very poor display of duplicate lame excuses :p

:lol:

Tony, noticed you'd put this up on the other place... did you want to let them know the form's online now or wait for us lot to fill the places first? :p

Hi Jimbo,

Had forgotten I'd put it there. Will give it another month and give everyone here a chance first.

Hi TonyS,

Has the quota of 30 been reached yet?

My plans back to UK have adjusted, and it looks like I will be in UK from 12th April until May 14th.

Time to put my name on the event.

Graham

Graham said:
Hi TonyS,

Has the quota of 30 been reached yet?

My plans back to UK have adjusted, and it looks like I will be in UK from 12th April until May 14th.

Time to put my name on the event.

Graham

Wonder if Graham will spill the beans about Morocco around the campfire? :icon-twisted: Maybe after a few beers? :obscene-drinkingdrunk: :lol:

Gutted I wont be there :doh:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cheers Tony,

I appear to be the most formal on the list, did you want my full title?

Will be good to meet everyone there and me and my co-driver will be just plain Jason/Jase & Andy!

Looking forward to it.

Jase

Jon Wildsmith said:
PM me if you want your name in the first post changed to your forum name, there are some I don't know sorry.

;)

And don't you go deleting my name...

I shall be there if I have to walk or worse still come in a Land Rover :auto-swerve:

Chris

Your better off walking in that case Chris :mrgreen:

You could start in a landy then walk the last 75 mile :lol:
Chris if you've not found a fresh one by then, you can hook the quad up on the back of BcG, I'm going down friday too !

Whay Hay!!

So I can still pull you out then! :lol:

C

I don't know, you try and offer a fellow an hand and all he does is take the pi55 :obscene-moneypiss: :violence-stickwhack: :lol:

Arf Arf. I only do it 'cos I know that you owe me sooo much.

C

I need a favour - can anyone pls bring an intake manifold and air intake pipe down from Lincomb (to Surrey) for me?

fridayman said:
I need a favour - can anyone pls bring an intake manifold and air intake pipe down from Lincomb (to Surrey) for me?

Yes, I can.

Ian

Ian Rubie said:
fridayman said:

Yes, I can.

Ian

Thanks Ian. It's the rest of the bits from Karl, that I didn't know I would need last time.

yippppeeee,im on the list :teasing-neener:

MMMMM. Reminds me. Aint got a truck :think:

Best get on it

Hey Buddy, let me know if you need any spare parts, eh?

:clap: :clap:

C

Back